Beez

Car videos

How about some real life Dune action...

in the snow!

• Like 2

You might have a desire to buy the Drift Tampa after watching this.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Beez said:

You might have a desire to buy the Drift Tampa after watching this.

already in love since i first saw it online and wished it had these 1400 hp in the game xD

Dakar Rally 2018 is coming soon! Here' a primer on the different vehicle classes and some highlights from last year

• Like 1

This is why I love playing with turbos and modern automotive computers!

The 2018 Dakar Rally is in its second week and if you'd like to watch a video series that really shows what the whole experience is for a "regular" bike rider check out Races to Places by Lyndon Poskitt for Yorkshire. He is hoping to win the Malle Moto class this year. Malle Moto is a sub class in the bike category where the rider has no assistance, he must do all the maintenance on the bike himself and spare parts are limited to what he can fit into 2 boxes that are transported form bivouac to bivouac by the organization. They also transport 1 set of wheels/tires and camping gear. Here's episode 1.

• Like 2

I'm not much into the Import scene, but I would totally get off on this car! ?

• Like 3

Life is truly strange and you never know what twists and turns await around the corner. I met this man at a change of command ceremony for for the Admiral my wife worked for and the godfather of my second son........long story on the Admiral/godfather thing. Really strange thing was that I had seen this car in the owners garage several years earlier when attending a party held by the owner's son. I tagged along with one of the invited guests. Naturally with car guys present, the conversation changed to our favorite topic. The Admiral's son showed us the car covered up in the garage in a corner . I asked to see the engine and the son obliged me. At the time, I had never seen, nor knew about, a four cylinder Ferrari.

I had to rack my brain after watching this vid. The story just had too many coincidences for me to leave it alone. LOL! I had to sit down and think about where I was stationed to see if it fit to where the Admiral was stationed at the same time. The biggest reason I had questions if it was the same car, was that the Admiral just doesn't look like the man I remember. Good ol' Google fixed that, so I felt I could share the vid AND the little story.

Enjoy!

• Like 1

This has to be seen to be believed...

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

A fine example of German engineering!!

Just look at the engine bay and how it looks like everything is stock from the factory. The same goes for the exterior, it looks like it's from the factory... Except for the stupid stickers.

2018 Koenigsegg Regera

An amazing car company with an amazing engineer as head of the company. I've followed Koenigsegg since it's beginning. I'm always amazed at their innovations in automotive engineering and this last model is a prime example.

Did I mention that this is amazing? :COOLGLARE:

I've been to the Salt Flats with my friend,  his girl friend and their record setting bikes. When not helping then, I'd go 'drooling' around the pits. I with I could have seen this first hand!

Not really LS powered since NOTHING on the engine was mfg by GM. It's all custom.