JustHatched

What was the most recent thing you bought?

You can get my grocery list from earlier today,

Ketchup, sennep, rugbrød, milk, squash, chili tortilla chips, beef, pasta and toilet paper. 

Exciting stuff, I know.

Shoes. Adidas Daily in Navy. Love em. But they have to be ordered in my size. 

h2HNqBz.jpg

Edited by Dodge

Lmao.  I just bought probably the most Aussie thing you can get.  A pair of thongs (flip flops) with a beer bottle opener built into the sole. :D:D:D

Edit.  @Dodge, you should just buy them in the kids section.  No need for special orders. ;)

Edited by no_snacks
  • Like 5

Some random thing I saw on Facebook called Lootcrate. It's a box of random collectibles, this one was Deadpool themed, not got it yet so don't know what's in it until it arrives!

• Like 1

Pack of smokes, 2 starbucks frappucino vanilla and a big mac

You got a big mac at this time? Would still be on the breakfast menu over here even allowing for the time zone difference.

35 minutes ago, Darth Sciuridae said:

You got a big mac at this time? Would still be on the breakfast menu over here even allowing for the time zone difference.

No that was sunday haha, and at the moment it is the most recent thing i bought 

The most recent thing I bought was my tram ticket to get me to work this morning.

Quarter Pounder and some fries.

The last I bought that I did plan for, however, is another PS4 controller. Co-op games need the player 2, you know. Tag team champs with my little bro, hell yeah.

• Like 2

Bread, milk, yoghurt, bananas, tomatoes and sauerkraut. Exciting I know!

• Like 1

I'm a big fan of onesies, was talking about them with a group of friends late last night, someone said it would be cool if you could have a deadpool one so I did a quick google and found one. Only had one left in my size, cost me £50 including postage. I need to be removed from the internet sometimes.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Darth Sciuridae said:

I'm a big fan of onesies, was talking about them with a group of friends late last night, someone said it would be cool if you could have a deadpool one so I did a quick google and found one. Only had one left in my size, cost me £50 including postage. I need to be removed from the internet sometimes.

Oh hell i will find one aswell!! Its a must have

Place I found were sold out of nearly every size. Luckily one they had left was extra large so I can get my 6 foot + frame into it! They only have 3 more left on the site as well and the price has gone up even more since I bought mine last night, hot property right now. http://www.halloweencostumes.co.uk/deadpool-costume-jumpsuit.html

1 hour ago, Darth Sciuridae said:

I'm afraid we're gonna need a picture of that :D

I have a Mario one...

Edited by Fido_le_muet
  • Like 1

aaahmm 2 Blue Rays from amazon with "same day delivery guarantee" meant to arrive between 7 and 10pm on Monday, actually arrived 9pm on Tuesday... regular prime delivery would have been by 1pm yesterday lol...

funny part ( yeah it's already a friggin brilliantly amusing tale I know...) They charge 10€ for same day delivery, but I got it as a "test for free" offer.... then I complained that it didn't work... and amazon refunded the 10€ ( that I never paid) /golfclap /facepalm /haha

50 minutes ago, Fido_le_muet said:

I'm afraid we're gonna need a picture of that :D

I have a Mario one...

please god... NOT with Squirell in them....

• Like 2

A bunch of JG Ballard books.

Just started Crash, which is about people who find car crashes and the injuries caused by them intensely erotic.