Probably watch way too many shows (less since I've joined DB). I can't get enough of sitcoms and will give almost every sitcom a chance, problem is I usually only stop watching one if it is really really bad. So I end up following way too many.

Let's see, current shows that I enjoy watching most are probably (in alphabetical order): Game of Thrones, Modern Family, Survivor, The Amazing Race, The Big Bang Theory, The Middle, Top Gear, True Detective and Two And A Half Men.

Haven't seen Fargo yet, but plan to.

Favourite shows are probably Breaking Bad and M.A.S.H. followed by The Big Bang Theory.

Updating:

Currently just watching Game of Thrones and Mad Men...I think Sons of Anarchy comes back soon.

Going to start some olds ones I started or need to start:

Oz, The Shield, Deadwood, Boardwalk Empire, Luther....all available on Netflix or HBO Go, except The Shield.

It's got to be Prison Break , that show was addictive the first time around and now it's back on sky it's still just as bloody addictive.

Can't believe it's already nearly 10 years old though

I thought they were rumours netflix was bringing Deadwood back to finish it off.

I'll get back but my list might be a little long. Will have to go through the video cupboard.

I am obsessed with criminal minds right now, it's taking up a lot of GTA time  :lol:

• Like 1

Just finished the first season of a really good Danish crime series called Forbrydelsen. Next will be True Detrctive.

I love watching my re runs of Married with CHildren. Al Bundy is my hero

• Like 3

I don't really watch alot of tv, but when I do, it's usually just Cartoon Network, Comedy Central or H2, some Netflix every now 'n then.

i think TV is very educational..everytime i open it or pass it and see whats on i have this urge to go into another room and read a book ;)

but hey those times that i dont see some reality tv on and cause of that dont want to open my wrists with some blunt object like spoon or ferret or my monitor

i have enjoyed watching

Supernatural

Fringe

The Shield

Walking Dead

Sons Of Anarchy

i was watching hells kitchen one day (by an accident) and i think every kitchen needs chef like ramsay

*imitates ramsay* IF THOSE POTATOES ARENT READY THIS SECOND IM GONNA KILL YOU WITH MY BUTTCHEEKS!

...or maybe not

haha I was just watching MWC last night. 

I LOVE married with children. Santa 'landing' in the garden instead of the lakeside mall still makes me laugh. I land like that everytime I parachute in GTA! lol

• Like 1

I quit watching tv years ago, actually cancelled my cable "service" back in '07. My TV's are european so they cant even pick up free air tv now that I am back in the USA

Best decision i ever made

Edited by handcuff_charlie

Sopranos

Dexter

Walking dead

Friday night dinner

Big bang theory

Current fav has to be Utopia. Amazing story, characters, cinematography. I absolutely love it!!!

True Detective is on the to of my list right now. I've watched the complete first season 4 times now, and it never gets old.

Other favorites are:

Criminal Minds

Breaking Bad

Game of Thrones

Top Gear

I've just started watching 'The League' on Netflix, it's the funniest thing ever. Really enjoying it although I know nothing of the workings of fantasy football leagues!

As much as I like to think Matthew McConaughey is a self-centered douchebag, damn that guy sure is a good actor. Rust Cohle is one of the most riveting characters I have seen in a while.

If I can stay out of GTAO long enough, I need to re-watch Breaking Bad. Such a good series.

Another one I liked alot was Rescue Me.

Currently waiting for more episodes of Game of Thrones, The Walking Dead and Mad Men. Also excited about Better Call Saul, especially after the creators said there is a possibility of Walter White showing up in some episodes.

Has anyone been watching Extant with Halle Berry? It's a CBS show and I have not had the chance to see it yet but the commercials look good for it.

Supernatural was the shit

And it's still on. Season 10 will start in a month or so.

Cool show ;)

Supernatural is brilliant ! But over here season 9 has not been aired at all over tv cos sky cancelled it :(

So am either gonna have to catch up online or am hoping the bluray will be released in the next couple of months

Edited by The Rikster

Has anyone been watching Extant with Halle Berry? It's a CBS show and I have not had the chance to see it yet but the commercials look good for it.

Haven't seen it yet hatch but I've heard it's been nominated for award (s) , it's exclusive to amazon instant here so might give it a shot

Am currently getting into Nikita at the mo. It's surprisingly pretty good :D

If you have android there's app call showbox google it and u can find all episodes and other TV shows for free anybody watch falling skies its pretty good too

• Like 2

If you have android there's app call showbox google it and u can find all episodes and other TV shows for free anybody watch falling skies its pretty good too

Yep I've got that showbox app and I agree , it's brilliant . I hook up my,phone to the tv and hey presto :D

But my phone gets stupid hot as it has to mirror to the tv via hdmi and my battery depletes v. quick , so I can only get shorter bouts of viewing with that method .

Still can't complain cos it's free though :P

Edited by The Rikster

Falling skies is great, too bad they are ending it.

My currently favs:

The Last Ship

Supernatural

Community

GoT

at last and least Grey's Anatomy, that crap became soap opera but the theme still has me hooked

If you guys haven't seen Last Ship, it's the one I would recommend most. Really nice show.