Walking Dead season finale tonight guys !

Who will bite the dust and won't see season 5 ?

noooo, not until tommorrow for me

It comes on here in less than nine hours, so I will not spoil it.

I can't wait to see what happens, but I also can't believe the season is over already.  It seems like it just started, and it's going to be painful waiting for the next one to arrive.

• Like 1

I wish I could stay up to watch, I have to wait til tomorrow afternoon!

You'd better not spoil it either, I know where you park your entity :P

Edited by Pb76
  • Like 2

You'd better not spoil it either, I know where you park your entity :P

:D

No worries; I wouldn't dream of doing such a thing.  I have been known to lose it when shows and films are spoiled for me, so I am quite considerate of others.

You may know where I park it, but do you know where I keep the keys?  :P

:D

No worries; I wouldn't dream of doing such a thing. I have been known to lose it when shows and films are spoiled for me, so I am quite considerate of others.

You may know where I park it, but do you know where I keep the keys? :P

I forgot about your entity too, my RPG does not require the location of the keys to be known, lol

If you like crime shows, you can't miss The Wire. I think it's borderline impossible to do better than that. 

• Like 1

Hehehe.  Watch out though; there's plenty of twankers living in my building.  I swear, every time I load up the game, it sounds like a war zone outside.

Arruda - The Wire was an excellent show.  However, as far as all-time shows go, I am still (and may always be) a Breaking Bad man through and through.

Breaking bad is on my list of 'box sets to buy'

Hehehe.  Watch out though; there's plenty of twankers living in my building.  I swear, every time I load up the game, it sounds like a war zone outside.

Arruda - The Wire was an excellent show.  However, as far as all-time shows go, I am still (and may always be) a Breaking Bad man through and through.

I love Breaking Bad, and gotta get it again as I've yet to see the 5th season, but The Wire has a scope that no crime show has managed to catch so far. Like I've read somewhere, it's about the corruption of institutions, and the main star is the city itself. You get a bit of everything there though, and an insane number of memorable characters. From schools to media, to unions, they explore everything whilst still having a main cast to piece it all together. 

Is the wire still running now?

Nah, it has some years already. 5 seasons total.

Nah, it has some years already. 5 seasons total.

I'll add the box set to my list

• Like 1

I'll add the box set to my list

You won't regret it. Tell me what you think after you've seen it.

The Big Bang Theory. 2 1/2 Men (with Charlie) The Middle. Game of Thrones. House of Cards. After seeing it on our tv for the last 40 years or so (& it's still running) M*A*S*H < still makes me lol. Anything about F1. Top Gear. Pimp My Ride

Mythbusters. Spicks and Specks (aussie tv). South Park!!!!! < pmsl. Seinfeld. Big Brother lol... Yes I like watching BB, watching those people carry on like idiots at times just makes me feel a whole lot better about myself is all hahaha

How long have you all got? <not a show just a question :) NASCAR < it's a tv show innit? .......... i'll stop now :)

• Like 1

It used to be -- Grimm, Walking Dead, The Blacklist, Big Bang Theory, Game of Thrones, Arrow, Supernatural, NCIS, Person of Interest, Criminal Minds, and about 10 others...

But now I have no time for them -- GTA5 Online!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

Trailer park boys, baseball, Simpsons

No longer on: the shield, king of the hill, chappelle show, beavis and butthead

I used to watch Suits, NCIS, CSI, and Scrubs.

I still watch The Mentalist, Psych (if it's still on hell I don't know anymore), Castle, Big Bang Theory, Sherlock, and sometimes The Crazy Ones.

Currently watching: Big Bang Theory, Grey's Anatomy, Suits, Arrow, Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D and Person of Interest, Family Guy, Criminal Minds, Elementary. (Wow, can't believe I'm following so many shows)

Used to watch: How I met your mother (Hate that it's over), Breaking Bad, Prison Break, Sherlock.

I've probably forgot about some, but well, it's a good list for starters.  :D  B)

Agents of SHIELD is awesome!

Was ok at first but the last few episodes were all great!

Loved the crossover episodes with Thor and Cap:TWS.

I've been watching episodes of the Morton Downey Jr. Show on youtube lately, every episode seems to turn into a train wreck. Just can't turn away

Forgot about Braquo til it started again recently, awesome French cop drama.

Gonna watch me some now.

Season 4 of Louie started a few weeks back, I started watching that again.  It started out really funny but the last few episodes have been lacking a little.

Last Comic Standing is on again as well, unfortunately Rose-anne is a judge so her voice & laugh over power everything else.  Russell Peters is another judge, he's pretty funny, and Keenan Ivory Wayans was funny, but now I can't stop looking at his forehead full of botox.

Those are really the only shows I watch right now, or re-runs