Banketelli

ps4 Taming the Wild West (Thursday 29/11 at 9PM GMT)

Date of Event: 29/11

Time of Event in UTC: Around 9pm

Does Event Repeat: No

If Event Repeats/How Often: 

Event Host: Banketelli

Amount of Players Allowed: 

Special Rules for Event:

Description of Event: Let's see how many we and get together to mess around. We can lock down a town, go hunting for randoms, take part in some posse activities, just ride around and see what happens.

Edited by Banketelli
  • Like 4

I'll probably be a bit late as that is 4pm in the evening for me, so hopefully i can join.

1 minute ago, Wulfherth said:

I'll probably be a bit late as that is 4pm in the evening for me, so hopefully i can join.

Shouldn't be a problem. Hopefully we will be at it for a while and people can come and go as they please. 

1 hour ago, BlackRabbit said:

Bummer, can't make it tomorrow. Have fun

Cheers. And thankfully there will be loads of events coming.

2 minutes ago, Banketelli said:

Cheers. And thankfully there will be loads of events coming.

Tip Touching will be returning this Friday as Brokeback Fridays!

• Like 2

I'll hopefully be there, might be a little too late for me :)

• Like 1

I will be there :)

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Danielle said:

I'll hopefully be there, might be a little too late for me :)

As I said to Pete who can only join for 30 min., start time isn't so important for a free roam session like this. I will be online beforehand, sure a lot of the others will too, so we can just kick things off earlier. :)

Edited by Banketelli
  • Like 2

Cool. Not working today so I will be on long before this starts. Will join on you at some point in the day.

Edited by SINISTER120
  • Like 1

Can players be voted to be kicked from a lobby, can we clear room for crew in a public lobby If needed?

20 minutes ago, Lann said:

Can players be voted to be kicked from a lobby, can we clear room for crew in a public lobby If needed?

Nope, doesn't look like it. Don't think it will be an issue. If it does, we will just clear some room the old fashioned way. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Banketelli said:

As I said to Pete who can only join for 30 min., start time isn't so important for a free roam session like this. I will be online beforehand, sure a lot of the others will too, so we can just kick things off earlier. :)

Well I'll be on from when I get home in 3 hours 😁

• Like 2

I will be there, looking forward to it 

• Like 1

Really looking forward to hanging out with you all. Has been awhile :)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Banketelli said:

Nope, doesn't look like it. Don't think it will be an issue. If it does, we will just clear some room the old fashioned way. 

The Domestic Battery Way!

18 minutes ago, zztop911 said:

The Domestic Battery Way!

What happens to randoms!

0_0.jpg

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Banketelli said:

Indeed. 

thnx....

And then your father in law walks in with his new iPhone....

"Can you help me set this one up?"🤬

I gues I'm gonna be late....

• Haha 1

Cheers for joining, everyone. Bit chaotic but fun!😂

If anyone has any photos of a bunch of us, please post them here. Meant to take some for crew promotions but completely dropped the ball on that one.

@LimeGreenLegend @DefaultBling @DavidCore89 @pete_95973 @zztop911 @Ultramoorine @Xyon14 @shortround @bakri16

• Like 1

Hanging out at @Banketelli's camp

7blHWlH.jpg

Nice sunset

nK80tV3.jpg

Gathering in town

sGyUAEo.jpg

View from inside the bank with @Xyon14

iczVPNh.jpg

Banks and I with matching posse outfits

UdShYKd.jpg

Eventually some randoms showed up

liFJjlr.jpg

Let it be known that Banks killed the first random, not me

HDSgN1v.jpg

Then all hell broke loose

Vn4URxg.jpg

Our Posse won a free roam event. Banks with the bag while others killed randoms

7dOKT6U.jpg

Me and @LimeGreenLegend shooting side by side

q7QWyi0.jpg

Lime looking down sadly at his injured horse (he lived)

xwAIsEs.jpg

Blackwater belongs to XDBX

wvETTCF.jpg

Me carrying a dead random

Xv70dTZ.jpg

This guy killed @shortround and hid in the bank.  He paid for his sins

Outnumbered some of the randoms took to the rooftops.  But eventually we got them

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1