Sign in to follow this  
LimeGreenLegend

Firewall: Zero Hour - A Must Have!

Picked this up today in a bundle with the Aim controller, and it is frigging fantastic!  It's basically Rainbow 6 Siege in vr.  Two squads of four go against each other to either defend or attack an objective.  You only get one life and a short time limit to do it so every round is tense with short, violent bursts of action.  Using the Aim controller feels great and adds to the immersion of the whole experience.  It looks great too, especially playing on the pro, and even though I only played a few rounds so far all the levels were varied and had their own character.  There's also a deep customisable system, which I know nothing about yet :D Even though it's been out for two months there's still a large and active community and I had to wait no time to get into games.  @Squirrel you need to get this, it's one of the best games I've played on PSVR.

• Like 1

How bigs the community though? I’m a little wary of online only games on VR. The game will be great for a couple of months but then dies off. 

Is there a single player option?

No single player option.  The community is the biggest on psvr, the guy I was playing with in the clip above plays it every day pretty much and never has to wait to get a game.