omarcomin71

Two Brothers Playlist (GTA & RDR)

Thanks, the playlist looks like alot of fun, cant help thinking @LimeGreenLegend would love some of those jobs. See you in a few hours!

(I usually hate contact racing as i always end up last, but as material for the editor its great)

• Like 1

2Bros. 10/13

GCCyapn.jpg

vkXHydg.jpg

zh6NZhO.jpg

lZt9UPE.jpg

1sGSmGd.jpg

Viddis:

Full Stream:

Edited by Con
  • Like 2

Pete and I will be unable to host this week.  @Beez has been kind enough to step in. 

Hopefully you guys will l want a break from RDR2 for an hour or so to get together for  a few laughs.

By the way, Beez is an excellent host!  :) 

• Like 2

Two Bros rolls on this Saturday.  I will be hosting and probably cap the playlist at 8 to get some Hunting Pack and OT Rumble in the mix which rarely make an appearance in Two Bros.  Take a break from the RDR2 grind and lets get together for some crew fun.  This playlist will very likely become the premier RDR2 playlist once online is dropped, but until it is this time slot is still the best of the week for all members to play together.  Hope to see you there.  RSVP early so I can prepare a suitable playlist.

• Like 1

Considering making today’s playlist open to randoms. If I make the first job something like RvI we can usually fill up the first job. Then typically several of the randoms will stick around for a majority of the playlist. Will just make all the races non contact. 

Or we can keep the playlist a nice intimate crew only playlist with jobs for 2-8 people. Thoughts? @Beez @Lann right now it’s just you guys RSVP’d. What do you prefer?

Open it up, i can spam friends as well. Two hours away right?

28 minutes ago, Lann said:

Open it up, i can spam friends as well. Two hours away right?

Yep. 90 mins now 😃

Passed out at 8pm and missed the entire evening.  ☹️

• Haha 1

Here is a hint about Two Bros theme on December 1st...

200.gif

If playlists as we know it exist there will be one, if not yet available maybe we will all go hunting/free roaming together.

Edited by pete_95973
  • Like 3

@Smurf and @Protocawl I am glad to see you guys have RSVP'd.  Did you get RDR2?  This event will be in RDR online.  I was not aware that you guys had it.

@JustHatched or @omarcomin71 can one of you change the title of this to show that it is for GTA and RDR?  I think Omar and I both agreed that this playlist will be for both games and the occassional GTA playlist will take place still.

• Like 1

Yeah. I wasn't interested in the SP aspect of RDR2 much, plus I had to Platinum RDR 1st.  I'll ride along Saturday hopefully.

7 hours ago, pete_95973 said:

@Smurf and @Protocawl I am glad to see you guys have RSVP'd.  Did you get RDR2?  This event will be in RDR online.  I was not aware that you guys had it.

7 hours ago, Smurf said:

Yeah. I wasn't interested in the SP aspect of RDR2 much, plus I had to Platinum RDR 1st.  I'll ride along Saturday hopefully.

Yeah, had the game from day 1, just haven't played SP yet. I tried Online out on Wednesday and I'll be there on Saturday. Like Smurf, I also decided to finish all things RDR1 first, which ended up taking a lot longer than I would've wanted, but ultimately I'm happy with that choice. (still a small xp grind to do in MP for platinum, but otherwise basically squeezed as much out of RDR1 as I could and enjoyed it very much)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Lann said:

Close race, good thing @Dodge was announced the winner. Even better is the label @Schumi6581 got 😂

13A9K2x.jpg

Greatest Of All Time! I knew it!🤣

• Like 1

During 2Bros aftermath I took @Crawford1872 for a (very long and hogtied) ride through the night... 

Handed him over to a random in Strawberry. And he rode hime to a nice cave... 

"NOOOOOOOOOOO" were his famous last words....😁

• Like 2

How many players can a lobby hold, 32? Can we try and get a few pics with as many as possible at the start of the event this saturday? 21:00 utc Saturday? Or are there a better time to do this?

• Like 4

Count me in! Would love a photo of the crew on the Bacchus Bridge.

0_0.jpg

• Like 4

Used my rebate money to form a persistent posse.  Murder Inc. has come to the old west.  Now that several of us (me, @JustHatched, @Banketelli, @zztop911, @Dodge) have a persistent posse as long as at least two of us are in the session we can have 14 crew mates in just two posses and we will be much less likely to shoot each other confusing for randoms.

I hope this is helpful for picture day this week!  Who is coming?  Time to RSVP!

Edited by pete_95973

13 minutes ago, pete_95973 said:

Used my rebate money to form a persistent posse.  Murder Inc. has come to the old west.  Now that several of us (me, @JustHatched, @Banketelli, @zztop911, @Dodge) have a persistent posse as long as at least two of us are in the session we can have 14 crew mates in just two posses and we will be much less likely to shoot each other confusing for randoms.

I hope this is helpful for picture day this week!  Who is coming?  Time to RSVP!

I renamed my posse to Whisker Biscuits

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, JustHatched said:

I renamed my posse to Whisker Biscuits

I like that when you login now if one of your former persistent posse's is in existence you can join it straight from the menu

On 12/5/2018 at 10:25 PM, pete_95973 said:

XDBX photo day!

I’m sad I won’t be around yet again.  :(

I hate missing this PL. it’s been one bro for quite awhile now.  

I’m hoping that will change in the very near future.    

• Like 1

6 hours ago, pete_95973 said:

I would like to join but don't know how to RSVP on mobile :D

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Danielle said:

I would like to join but don't know how to RSVP on mobile :D

You are rsvp’d now partner.

• Thanks 1

Chance I can attend. I'll know for sure in a few hours

Are we going for something like this, but on horses instead of laying down as the 3rd row?

2nd-row-left-kneeling.jpg

Americanos on their knees, United kingdoms standing, and the rest of the posse on horses? ;)

Edited by Lann

18 hours ago, pete_95973 said:

I'm ready!

Not as much as I'd like, but here we go.. maybe more next time. :)

Spoiler

20rk09y.jpg

1j58jt.jpg

2q1vupu.jpg

sza1i8.jpg

2q153b6.jpg

692n82.jpg

2j3jip4.jpg

2d6tqmr.jpg

10xvn9h.jpg

2u7owa1.jpg

2jercp1.jpg