Date of Event: 31st October

Time of Event in UTC: 21:00 

Does Event Repeat: No

If Event Repeats/How Often: 

Event Host: djw180

Amount of Players Allowed: ?

Special Rules for Event:

Description of Event: GTA Halloween Event in the Whacked Out Wednesdays time slot.

This is just to see if there is interest in a special Halloween themed event, as it happens to fall on a Wednesday when I usually co-host. 

I know RDR2 will be out by then, but maybe some people moving over to that will still want the occasional special event in GTA.

So say if you think you'd be interested, and any suggestions for jobs. I know @Squirrel has at least one made with Halloween in mind.

Dress code would obviously be Halloween themed, more horror than just general fancy dress.

I've put  a start time of 21:00 GMT (we will have switched clocks back from daylight saving time in Europe by then). This can be a bit flexible if there's interest from people who would come if it started an hour later. I think 21:00 UK time would be 17:00 US East coast (can anyone confirm that?)

Player limit would depend on interest as there are Adversary modes suited to the theme but with only 8 players max.

Edited by djw180
  • Like 3

Sounds cool.

We've got some nice weather options now that we didn't have in previous years.

Count me in.

Edited by DavidCore89
  • Like 1

My Halloween themed race is ready. Just a shame that you can’t lock it to the Franken Stang. Would have been the perfect vehicle for it. 

As for Halloween itself I’ll probably actually be busy unfortunately. 

• Like 1

I can be there. Sounds cool!

Edited by omarcomin71
  • Like 1

I have to work. :(  Have fun and please, stream if you can.

Any suggestions for jobs? @DavidCore89 @LimeGreenLegend @Lann @Protocawl @omarcomin71 + anyone else.

Just off the top of my head jobs or ideas for jobs that fit the theme, even if only by name

• Hexed - Squirrels' new race
  • Miami Horror, race
  • Nightmare, Lann's capture in Raton Canyon
  • various living dead themed captures
  • knife / axe mele DM and LTS
  • R* Halloween transform race
  • various adversary modes; Slasher, Beast vs Slasher, Lost vs Dammed, any others?
  • Hatch's Funeral Arrangements (TDM), Graveside Services (LTS)
  • Lady A's Tubes of Terror stunt race
  • A monster truck race
  • Halloween theme races Omar found
  • Pb's Pyscho Training, Living Dead, Stab in the Dark

Edited by djw180

It was either PB or Lime who created a knife based slasher LTS on a load of containers above a bridge. Can’t remember the name though

• Like 1

I'm in. Sounds like fun. @JustHatched has a DM and LTS set at the cemetery. There are some captures with NPCs set as zombies, I think pb made one or two. Sorry can't think of the names. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Squirrel said:

It was either PB or Lime who created a knife based slasher LTS on a load of containers above a bridge. Can’t remember the name though

That may have been my ‘psycho training’

• Like 1

I found a few jobs that that would fit  however I’m having a hell of a time finding the jobs on Rockstars new format.  I thought I’d put them in a playlist and send a link to the playlist but  looks as if they’ve  been removed on RSC. 

The crew jobs that I can think of : LTS’s Death is our Business by PB76,  Graveside Services by Hatch and Horror Maze by Ninja.   TDM : Zombie Tag by ScottyB2229. 

I also have a handful of non-crew jobs including three really fun races. Maybe we can run a short playlist so you can mark them as you see fit.  

• Like 1