djw180

Crew Challenge 162 - Two Times Bounty Challenge

Crew Challenge 162 - Two Times Bounty Challenge

This is a two player, team challenge.  You and your partner start in a public lobby and place a bounty on each other.  Then you begin attacking other players and the team that gets the most kills of other players while still having a bounty on them wins.  A kill will only count as a point if you have the bounty on you.  So if one of the team members dies they can still assist and protect the teammate but only kills collected by the player with the remaining bounty counts.  The challenge ends when the time is up for the bounties (48 mins) or both players are killed and lose the bounty.

-Each team member can kill a player one time.  So the team can score two points per random.  Once each team member kills a player once you move on to other players to get more points.

-Killing another player with a bounty counts as three points.  But you and your teammate (or friends/crew in the lobby) cannot place the bounty on them

-You can change lobbies at any time.

-You may not use weaponized vehicles, air craft, flying cars or bikes, MOCs, or armored vehicles.  You can use personal vehicles if they are not armed, armored, or aircraft.  But once the challenge starts you cannot call for you vehicle to be delivered to you in any way.  So if you get separated from your vehicle you need to make your way back to it on foot or steal an NPC vehicle to get back to it.  If you personal vehicle is destroyed you are out of luck.  It is a good idea for you to each have your PV with you when you put the bounties on each other.

-You may not call NPCs, be a CEO, VIP, or MC (so no ghost or off radar) If you need snacks you need to go the liquor store and steal or buy them.  If you need body armor or ammo you need to go to ammunation to buy them, do not use the interaction menu (this is considered calling NPCs)

-You may not go inside of any properties that randoms cannot get inside to kill you.

-You can use Easy Way Out or Suicide to avoid being killed

-Tie breaker if there is a tie on points goes to the team that survived longer (time ends when the second bounty is claimed)

-Save the video (would be max of 48 mins so make sure your settings are ready)

-Please also make a list of the names of the randoms you kill and post that here, that makes it much easier for whoever checks those.

-You can organise your own teammates for this one as you need to be in-game at the same time. You can post here saying you want a teammate and / or look for who else has posted.

A big thanks to @pete_95973 for organising this one and who will also be taking any queries about the rules. (As most of you probably know I am moving house this week so don't know how much I'll be around)

Starts now

Ends 19:00 BST (18:00 UTC) 20th August

• Like 2

Can i try this with player A as my team mate one night, and player B the next, and player C another time?

Giving this a bump.

I'm still not connected to broadband at home so don't know when I'll be back in-game. Just quickly checking this from work.

@pete_95973 I assume the answer to Lann's questions is no, you have say who your teammate is and do it with them only?

On ‎8‎/‎6‎/‎2018 at 8:04 PM, Lann said:

Can i try this with player A as my team mate one night, and player B the next, and player C another time?

9 hours ago, djw180 said:

Giving this a bump.

I'm still not connected to broadband at home so don't know when I'll be back in-game. Just quickly checking this from work.

@pete_95973 I assume the answer to Lann's questions is no, you have say who your teammate is and do it with them only?

No, you must have the same teammate the whole time.

I am sure @Lann can get one of our free roam junkies to team with him?  @zztop911@SINISTER120@Jjss924@Ultramoorine@nkaujrog@Wren@PDX96

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Forgot about this. I'll join @Lann we should be able to work something out with a time  since it takes less than an hour regardless.

Of course by the looks of things we get 2nd regardless.

Edited by SINISTER120
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, SINISTER120 said:

Forgot about this. I'll join @Lann we should be able to work something out with a time  since it takes less than an hour regardless.

Of course by the looks of things we get 2nd regardless.

Lets do it!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Ultramoorine said:

That sounds interesting. I’m down 

ZZ or JJ your teammate?

I’m not sure right now. I was going to wait and talk to JJ and ZZ in game. See what they think. I’ll keep you posted. 

• Like 1

I could get some time to make an attempt at this at the weekend if anyone else wants to try. It would have to be in the morning though (~09:00 - 12:00 UK time).

• Like 1

Just WAAAAAY too many restrictions for my taste.

The people you're fighting will use everything available in the game.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, zztop911 said:

Just WAAAAAY too many restrictions for my taste.

The people you're fighting will use everything available in the game.

That’s the “challenge” aspect

13 hours ago, djw180 said:

I could get some time to make an attempt at this at the weekend if anyone else wants to try. It would have to be in the morning though (~09:00 - 12:00 UK time).

Still really busy here, so there's only a 50/50 chance I'll be able to get on at those times, @djw180.  Will make a shout/post if I'm available. 

If you've already found a partner by then, I'll see if anyone else is available to join up with. :)

• Like 3

9 hours ago, no_snacks said:

Still really busy here, so there's only a 50/50 chance I'll be able to get on at those times, @djw180.  Will make a shout/post if I'm available. 

Thanks Snacks. I'm the same, sorting the new house out. I think I will be unpacking, putting shelves up, etc etc at the weekend. But I should get some free time Saturday morning.

• Like 2