I would like to get a night set to meetup and multi play with the VR's, we could alternate games we play each weekend

Would like to do on Saturdays after 2bros at a time early enough for EU players to be able to play but late enough the NA is  done with IRL daytime shit (#farmlife). SInce it would be a Saturday night would 23:00UTC work for everyone who would be interested

Games I have we could do are Dirt Rally, Drive Club and Star Trek Bridge Crew (Dirt and Trek can be played with non VR players) and I am willing to pick up other games as needed.

Let me know

• Like 3

Good time for me if I have the next day off.

I’ve got Dirt Rally and Star Trek.  Really recommend Sports Bar.  You do need the move controllers for it.

Rec Room is fun too and it’s free.

Edited by LimeGreenLegend
  • Like 1

Ok. I'll join. 

• Like 1

I'm in.

I really enjoyed hangin' with Lime at the Sports Bar. Maybe we can do a billiards tournament or air hockey. 

19 hours ago, Dodge said:

Ok. I'll join. 

2 minutes ago, Con said:

I'm in.

I really enjoyed hangin' with Lime at the Sports Bar. Maybe we can do a billiards tournament or air hockey. 

Reveal hidden contents

What vr multi player games do you have?

1 minute ago, JustHatched said:

What vr multi player games do you have?

Arizona Sunshine I think is the only one I own with a co-op/multiplayer. Then I have the racing games...Gran Turismo and DiRT. But I can buy anything at the moment. But if i need to buy more than one game, let me know as I have to buy some PSN cards.

17 minutes ago, Con said:

Arizona Sunshine I think is the only one I own with a co-op/multiplayer. Then I have the racing games...Gran Turismo and DiRT. But I can buy anything at the moment. But if i need to buy more than one game, let me know as I have to buy some PSN cards.

You have Sports Bar, we played pool together :D 

Only just saw your earlier reply :D

Edited by LimeGreenLegend
  • Haha 1

Just dirt and bridge crew. If there a re freebies on PSN, those will easy enough to get. 

I’m getting the VR soon. Which games should I get right away?

13 minutes ago, D-Rocks09 said:

I’m getting the VR soon. Which games should I get right away?

Playing With Poo VR

Rec Room is a definite. 

Theres a lot of free multiplayer games to play on there including paintball, disc golf and a lot of others I’ve not tried yet. 

This Saturday will be tricky for the English/Swedish members of the crew though as some of us will be celebrating and others crying. 

• Like 1

On 7/4/2018 at 6:26 AM, Squirrel said:

Rec Room is a definite. 

Theres a lot of free multiplayer games to play on there including paintball, disc golf and a lot of others I’ve not tried yet. 

This Saturday will be tricky for the English/Swedish members of the crew though as some of us will be celebrating and others crying. 

Likely will start doing this next Saturday

• Like 2

Once this thing is less than a damn console, I'll join you all.

• Like 2

I see that like, @LimeGreenLegend  I desperately want to try RE7 with this thing but not sure how much I will use it  beyond that :)

My current problem is hard drive space. So many of the VR games are download only. 

Ive not installed Wipeout, Skyrim or many of the others I’ve got due to the measly 500GB capacity. I am looking at changing my HD but probably won’t be on this months paycheck. I may pick up sports bar though depending on how much space it takes although it will probably mean uninstalling RE7 😂

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, SINISTER120 said:

I see that like, @LimeGreenLegend  I desperately want to try RE7 with this thing but not sure how much I will use it  beyond that :)

There’s more games for this then you think, they don’t really get much advertisement.  I also like watching films using it, it’s like being in your own personal cinema.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, LimeGreenLegend said:

There’s more games for this then you think, they don’t really get much advertisement.  I also like watching films using it, it’s like being in your own personal cinema.

I’ve not tried watching films yet. 

I have managed to download the media server app so I can play any film or program saved on my PC. 

1 hour ago, Squirrel said:

I’ve not tried watching films yet. 

I have managed to download the media server app so I can play any film or program saved on my PC. 

Nice.  

If you have any 3D films the PSVR plays them in full 3D, watched the latest Thor film like that and it was fucking awesome.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, LimeGreenLegend said:

Nice.  

If you have any 3D films the PSVR plays them in full 3D, watched the latest Thor film like that and it was fucking awesome.

Might have to see if I can randomly come across a download online 🤫

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, LimeGreenLegend said:

Tell me more. I didn't know this was possible. I think i only came across a Hulu living room thingy but I don't use Hulu at all. I guess I can google all this info. Thanks! 

• Like 1