Dodge

ps4 Liquor Hole Speedway

https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/games/gtav/ps4/jobs/job/whHIysY4402RjJaUvvb5Iw#

EuWtVWh.png

Flat Track Racing on a short track!

5 Degrees of banking make this track nearly flat, but providing enough camber in the turns to maintain a good level of grip. This is not a "ball's out" type of track. You will have to lift or brake for the turns, and power off the corner once the car settles into the apex. There's enough room to run 3 or 4 wide with a little fender rubbing. Should provide some really good racing as long as the cars being used are comparable. 

Edited by Dodge

Fixed

Updated the description.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Beez
      Welcome to the first in a series of vehicle based photo contests. This is the brainchild of @Con but I will be be doing the leg work for his ideas. This one's theme is "Nightlife" but don't think that just means clubs and that kind of stuff. It can be anything that involves your car, bike or vehicle and night. Just make sure it looks good and looks like it belongs. A BF Injection is not something you'd take to a 5 star restaurant for example. Photos can be taken with in-game camera or using the editor. Submit them by posting them in this thread and you can post two entries and you can change them anytime before the contest ends (just edit your post and replace the photos).
      Contest ends at end of August. Feel free to ask questions about the theme.
    • By Dodge
      Date of Event: August 10, 2018
      Time of Event in UTC: PM Central
      Does Event Repeat: Maybe?
       If Event Repeats/How Often: 
      Event Host: Whoever
      Amount of Players Allowed: How many can we get?
      Special Rules for Event:

Description of Event: Since FNF has been cancelled, I'll be looking for something to do tonight. I'm up for anything, PL, Missions, Heists, Adversary Modes, Free Roam, Job Hopping, etc.
      If you're gonna be on and want to do something, post here. 
    • By Lann
      Been happening for a few weeks now. Does anyone know how to fix it?
      When creating/exporting the video it soon stops and gives me this error msg:

• By Dodge
      I need to see what everyone is doing with the update. Post your pics and stories!
      Did you create the ultimate garage, kick ass dance club, or just a hub for all your business endeavors?

DON'T FORGET THE PICS!
    • By Lann
      Added alot of crap.
      I did not enjoy the Marksman rifle at all when we played in Two Bros last night. I like the map so i dont want to delete it.  I have changed it to Assault SMG only.
      http://rsg.ms/17b29bf