Date of Event: 

Time of Event in UTC: 

Does Event Repeat: 

If Event Repeats/How Often: 

Event Host: 

Amount of Players Allowed: 

Special Rules for Event:

Description of Event: 

Any interest in trying to get alot of members involved in a event where we create a race locked to a specific stock vehicle. Each person picks a (one) car and create a new contact race suited just for, and locked to, that vehicle.

If we get some interest and have alot of races once its time to host the races as an event I suggest each race is no longer than 5 min.

If there is interest we can start picking vehicles, no vehicles can be used by more than one creator.

Great opportunity to try the creator if you havent already. And maybe a good reason for others to get back in there.. 

We should dedicate at least two weeks for creating and fine tuning the races.

Lets aim at holding 30 players.

Edited by Lann
  • Like 2

Love the creator events. Hopefully there is a good amount of interest. 😁

I've got a Ruiner 2000 race that keeps getting pushed down my to-do list. If anyone else has an idea for a Ruiner 2000 race, they are welcome to it, but I'll claim it for now.

• Like 1

I'm in.

I'll choose something later, but probably like to do an air or water race.

• Like 1

Definitely in for this. Give me something silly to play with!

• Like 1

I'll do it. I choose the Howard

• Like 1

I'm in and choose the Duneloader. 

• Like 2

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Crawford1872
      Date of Event: 
      Time of Event in UTC: 
      Does Event Repeat: 
      Event Host: 
      Amount of Players Allowed: 
      Special Rules for Event:

Description of Event: 

• By The_Lady_A
      There has been a bit of discussion in the shoutbox and across various places about Sunday now the slot is up for grabs, so to speak. I thought it might be helpful if there was a dedicated topic for it. A place to discuss ideas and see who might be able to commit to what.
      @omarcomin71 @Protocawl @anyoneelsewhoisinterested
    • By Spinnaker1981
      Date of Event: Any
      Time of Event in UTC: 9-11pm
      Does Event Repeat: If everyone likes it or wants it.
      Event Host: Spinnaker1981
      Amount of Players Allowed: 30
      Special Rules for Event: No weapons of any kind, no personal vehicles, no bikes, no air vehicles. Swim, run to the highway, get a car from a NPC, get to the finish ASAP. Allowed to use parachute and any land vehicles that you can find on the map (trucks, vans, etc..).

Description of Event: Some recognise Gfred from Broughy1322´s Videos. and that is basically it. A 20min (give or take) race around the map with the vehicles you find on the road. It is a very fun race, that can be a bit frustrating at times. You choose your own route and just get the checkpoints ASAP.
    • By Protocawl
      Date of Event: Most likely every Sunday until all stages have been finished, exact start date TBD
      Time of Event in UTC: TBD
      Event Host: @Protocawl
      Amount of Players Allowed: Unlimited
      Special Rules for Event: Only specified vehicles are to be used and only one car is allowed to be on track during any timed run. Any other special rules TBD later.

Description of Event: This is to gauge interest first, but what I've got in mind:
      A Rally Championship for teams of 2 (driver & co-driver) using the Rally race type option on old and new quality rally tracks from respected creators. There will be all-dirt, all-tarmac, snow and mixed surface rally stages/races in this championship. Racers will be using specific rally-oriented custom or stock vehicles (list of vehicles TBA). Drivers will provide the cars and co-drivers will be guiding the drivers through the stages with me providing them with stage/pace notes for each track and running all co-drivers through the stages with the notes as many times as they wish. Half the stages will be announced well in advance, while the other half will remain a secret to the drivers until start. There will be some bonus stages as well, such as rally-cross tracks or rally truck stages. There will be leaderboards and points system in place, with the fastest times getting most points and extra points available to earn from bonus stages for good performances. Each rally will start from a lobby under my watchful eye and every team has one timed run to get the best time they can from the stage at that time. All race settings will be announced well in advance; rain and current settings will be used on some tracks.
      There's plenty more details to this, but I want to know who is definitely taking part and which role you'd prefer. If there's any questions about anything, don't be afraid to ask! I'd like to start it before the end of the year and preferably on a snow stage, so most likely start dates are either December 24th or December 31st.
      I've got most details sorted out, just need to know whether the interest is there and what numbers we could get. How we pair up the teams will be decided once we have the participants. The vehicle list will be up soon.

I'll be a co-driver by the way, just to remove any unfair advantage coming from me testing the tracks over and over.

Here's a little informative clip to anyone not familiar with stage rally:

• By pete_95973
      Date of Event: January 8th 2018
      Time of Event in UTC: 2:15 (early morning of Jan 9th) 9:15 pm eastern time, 6:15 pacific time
      Event Host: pete_95973
      Amount of Players Allowed: all y'all

Description of Event: Today is the last day of double money for Occupy.  I think it is a very fun mode but with double money ending this may be the last chance to get full lobbies with randoms joining.  Let's take advantage and kill randoms and make some money.  I will launch around 9:15 pm eastern time.  I may not be on until about 9:30 but if that is the case I will say so in the shout box.  I am playing and hosting whether anyone here joins or not so this is going no matter what. I will not be on mic tonight and will likely play for about an hour (probably time for two matches).  Hope to see you there and hope you are on my team!