Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
TheBoyBry

SUP

Recommended Posts

I've just bought myself a standup paddle board :D

An inflatable one to be more specific so its easy to store and pack in the back of the car/van. It's from a small local company about 2 miles from me and a top quality product.

I'll hopefully get out on the water this weekend and report back :)

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, TheBoyBry said:

I've just bought myself a standup paddle board :D

An inflatable one to be more specific so its easy to store and pack in the back of the car/van. It's from a small local company about 2 miles from me and a top quality product.

I'll hopefully get out on the water this weekend and report back :)

We expect photos!!! :D 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Con said:

We expect photos!!! :D 

I’ll see what I can do. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Here you go @Con

I took my new paddle board out for the 1st time. I've not been on one before and I have to say it's a lot more stable than I was expecting, I lasted 30mins before I fell in the drink. It's nice and relaxing just gently paddling about on the calm clear water ?

rfFRfHS.jpg

Edited by TheBoyBry
  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That looks fun. Don’t think I’d get one though. Not quite the same paddling up the river Aire. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Squirrel said:

That looks fun. Don’t think I’d get one though. Not quite the same paddling up the river Aire. 

I'm sure there's some great parts of the river to give it a go.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, TheBoyBry said:

I'm sure there's some great parts of the river to give it a go.

On top of the river will be fine. It’s only when you fall in that you’d run into problems. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, TheBoyBry said:

Here you go @Con

I took my new paddle board out for the 1st time. I've not been on one before and I have to say it's a lot more stable than I was expecting, I lasted 30mins before I fell in the drink. It's nice and relaxing just gently paddling about on the calm clear water ?

rfFRfHS.jpg

That looks so fun. It looks too tempting for me to take a nap on it and end up in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean. Now all you need is a paddle club!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nice, those are very popular here in Florida, due to the large amount of clear, spring fed rivers and lakes. Hoping to get a kayak soon because I need to start some sort of exercise.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×