djw180

Crew Challenge 156 - Xero Muscle

Just letting you know Chubb has updated this to clear weather, also default Muscle and 10 laps. Just be aware that, unless R* have fixed it, there's a bug that means Stunt races can not be changed more than 7 laps. So it will do 10 if you don't change it, but if you change it then it will be max 7.

@Lann @Firebear926 @Fido_le_muet @kernalhogan @Con @Schumi6581 @Potato @Crawford1872 @Spinnaker1981

Thanks @JuniorChubb

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

Just managed a 1:12.990 in the GTX. (Image)

Spoiler

Edited by kernalhogan
  • Like 4

Hey @djw180, something is wrong with the spreadsheet. It keeps rounding times and defaulting to an actual clock time(12:00:00AM) when making changes. I poked around a bit, but am too unfamiliar with that program to find the issue.

1 hour ago, kernalhogan said:

Hey @djw180, something is wrong with the spreadsheet. It keeps rounding times and defaulting to an actual clock time(12:00:00AM) when making changes. I poked around a bit, but am too unfamiliar with that program to find the issue.

I've changed the format to plain text. Should be OK now. But you'll need to re-enter your time, @Schumi6581 as well.

• Thanks 1

@Schumi6581 sorry I haven’t communicated much on this one 😂

Only tried it this evening:

Piss Dom: 1:15.108

Sabre turbo: 1:12.905

Yosemite: 1:12.737

haven’t bought a gtx yet, I might do later though.

• Like 4

45 minutes ago, Potato said:

@Schumi6581 sorry I haven’t communicated much on this one 😂

Only tried it this evening:

Piss Dom: 1:15.108

Sabre turbo: 1:12.905

Yosemite: 1:12.737

haven’t bought a gtx yet, I might do later though.

Wooooooot, I feel so slooooow.

Wel done Spud

That's in then, challenge over, please post your times as soon as possible. Those we have so far appear to be

@Lann 1:14.10 Sabre T  @Firebear926 1:14.810 Dom GTX

Me 1:13.373 Dom GTX  @Fido_le_muet 1:13.140 Sabre T

@kernalhogan 1:12.990 Dom GTX  @Con 1:16.?

@Schumi6581 1:15.009 Yosemite @Potato 1:11.903 Dom GTX

@Crawford1872 ? @Spinnaker1981 ?

Please update / correct / add etc

Edited by djw180
  • Like 3

Dominator GTX - 1:11.903

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Potato said:

Dominator GTX - 1:11.903

Nice job. I was hoping someone would get below 1:12.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Think Spinn and I both had too much IRL to get this done, sorry and thanks DJ

I will post my time when I get home. it was 1:16 something. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, djw180 said:

Results time, and it congratulations to Me and Fido :) in 1st, Schumi and Spud in 2nd and Lann and Firebear 3rd. Thanks to everyone who had a go.

1. @djw180 @Fido_le_muet 2:26.513
  2. @Schumi6581 @Potato 2:26.912
  3. @Lann @Firebear926 2:28.910
  4. @kernalhogan@Con 2:29.867

Nice! Congrats to the winners!

But still, that time was winning material  @Potato

I feel a bit responsible.. 🙄

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, Schumi6581 said:

Yeah same here. I could not break the 1:15 time in the Custom Sabre, which is frustrating as fuck when your teammate has an incredible time and my sorry shitty ass cant even get one more second shaved off no matter what I tried. Meanwhile some people dedicate one hour to the challenge and are hitting 1:14 and 1:13. So I also feel like I have to apologize to Kernal as his efforts didnt even get him on the podium. This has always been one of the reasons I avoided the teammate race challenges. 

Edited by Con
  • Like 1

I don't think anyone needs apologize or feel responsible. I would say the teams worked out fairly even. If we split us up with the fastest 5 in one pool and the rest in another then we could easily have got the same pairings. It's just the luck of the draw and how specific tracks and classes suit some people better that then effects how it turns out. To me that's what's good about team challenges, it gives everyone a chance of a win. The solo time trials are for the very fastest racers to dominate.

Edited by djw180
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, djw180 said:

I don't think anyone needs apologize or feel responsible. I would say the teams worked out fairly even. If we split us up with the fastest 5 in one pool and the rest in another then we could easily have got the same pairings. It's just the luck of the draw and how specific tracks and classes suit some people better that then effects how it turns out. To me that's what's good about team challenges, it gives everyone a chance of a win. The solo time trails are for the very fastest racers to dominate.

And I like that it’s fair because everyone gets a chance to win but it’s human nature to feel like you let someone down sometimes. I love the crew challenges and won’t stop signing up. From the abyss I am now 14th in the HOF! Can’t stop now.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Schumi6581 said:

It’s a team challenge, there’s always going to be someone faster than the other, no need to feel like you’ve let me down. As long as you’ve tried it’s all that matters 😁

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Potato said:

It’s a team challenge, there’s always going to be someone faster than the other, no need to feel like you’ve let me down. As long as you’ve tried it’s all that matters 😁

And that's why this crew is special. 

• Like 3

Luckily that pairing paired me with ally. We both laughed when we realized none of us had dedicated more than a few laps to it. Sorry for that, @djw180 and thanks for another very good challenge. Congrats to everyone who qualified. It is not an easy track with the muscle cars. 1:15 is not exactly a bad time also, but thos crew has a couple of Uber fast drivers... 😂😂

I was going to issue the awards when we had the site update and forgot. At the moment my home internet is down but the moment I have access to my cpu, I will issue the awards. Thanks. 

• Like 1