I logged into gta and found i was no longer in the crew.  Did i do something wrong ?

Hi kasdakh! While we wait for a staff to get back to you, did you manage to play with crew during your vetting period? It is a important part of passing vetting to play with the crew:

m4IXToq.jpg

Edited by Lann

I've only been online briefly with crew members sporadically due to my playing schedule.  One recently sent me a friend request before logging off.  I know I'm somewhat limited due to my work schedule but hoped it wouldn't affect me too adversely.  Night shift sucks sometimes...

1 minute ago, kasdakh said:

I've only been online briefly with crew members sporadically due to my playing schedule.  One recently sent me a friend request before logging off.  I know I'm somewhat limited due to my work schedule but hoped it wouldn't affect me too adversely.  Night shift sucks sometimes...

Ok, so that explains it. Yea, IRL always need to come first, but it sucks if it is not allowing you much time to play. 

I'm sorry Kasdakh, you did not reach the required amount of points during your vetting period. Unfortunately your playing schedule isn't ideal for EU/US evening timezones and that's pretty much when all of our playlists and members are around. 

You didn't do anything wrong, because real life has to come first. I also sometimes work nights, and they do absolutely destroy any resemblance to a normal schedule.

Going forward, you're welcome to re-vet if your schedule changes enough to attend one event a week. If that's unlikely to happen, you may want to look for another crew that is active at the same time as you. One based in Australia/New Zealand might work out much more.

An extension is also an option. Up to 2 more weeks if I'm correct. Since you play at off times you will have to be even more proactive in finding crew to play with and also mention to them to leave notes for you. 

• Like 1

I'm not sure two weeks extension would allow any crew members time enough to link up with me but its worth a shot!  I understand if my schedule doesn't make me a good fit at this time.  Sucks at the same time though because this schedule makes GTA a soloing game for me and its getting old.   Sheesh...  

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.