JustHatched

Adverse Tuesday

Event Title: Adverse Tuesday
Event Author: JustHatched
Calendar: Crew Events Calender

Date of Event: Start date: May 9th 2016

Time of Event in UTC: Tuesday 8:00pm (4:00pm EDT) 

Does Event Repeat: Yes

If Event Repeats/How Often: Weekly

Event Host: @Protocawl

Amount of Players Allowed: 8 (but adjustable for up to 16)

Adverse Tuesday

Hosted by Protocawl

Every Tuesday at 8:00pm UTC (4:00pm EDT)

Join your host Proto as he puts together a series of jobs that are all about Adversaries. You know, smashing the opposing team to a pulp and humiliating them as much as possible. Expect whatever fun to last around an hour and a half and feature everything from Sumo to Cross the Line to Motor Wars to Hunting Pack and more! Victory will never have felt so good, so sweet and so satisfying!

This event will be limited to 8 players by default each week, so make sure you grab your spot first and you grab it quickly. Although, if interest permits, we can adjust the player limit accordingly.

Adverse Tuesday

1 hour ago, The_Lady_A said:

@JustHatched are the RSVPs meant to be fixed now? I just tried and I got:

Error code: 2L179/1

You can RSVP here:

Timer on the main page leads to an error page.

• Thanks 1

Current RSVP list:

1. Me
  2. @Con
  3. @TheBoyBry
  4. @XuTek6651
  5. @djw180
  6. @The_Lady_A
  7. @Crawford1872
  8. @LimeGreenLegend

Maybes:

1. @Beez

Also, about the previously mentioned free roam activity: I forgot whatever it was that I had planned originally, unfortunately, so that's kind of scrapped. I'll still find us a public lobby about 40mins before start time and we can take on any event, any challenge that comes our way in there before the PL as well as have a bit of a party in one of my houses!

Edited by Protocawl
  • Like 3

Ok I won't make the playlist but I RSVPd maybe because I thought I might make the free roam thing. Also there were 7 + Proto RSVPd in the old thread and I didn't want to take someone's place.

27 minutes ago, Beez said:

Also there were 7 + Proto RSVPd in the old thread and I didn't want to take someone's place.

Wait... oh yeah, I didn't realise Lann's post was also an RSVP, damn... my bad!

I'll split the PL for now, with the 8+ jobs in part 1 and 8 max jobs in part 2, that way everyone can experience the event and part 2 is like the RSVP/VIP party! :D

I threw a monkey wrench in the whole thing since my ass is usually at work for this event, but I rsvp'ed last week. lol.

Edited by Con

Adverse Tuesdays 11/21

Edited by Con
  • Like 3

Don't worry, I was able to RSVP eventually

But I am mostly likely going to be late to the event

Is it possible for the event to start at 10? Just wondering if it always starts on time or if it varies.

11 minutes ago, GurpsK13 said:

Is it possible for the event to start at 10? Just wondering if it always starts on time or if it varies.

Only if there was ever an emergency, but it's not meant to cater for an individual, more for the majority. Scheduled events always start on time, unless the host(s) have announced otherwise beforehand.

Anyone is welcome to join in mid-event at any time as long as there's space, though.

Edited by Protocawl

Yeah I'm gonna be late to the event unfortunately, I hope I don't get in trouble for that.

8 minutes ago, GurpsK13 said:

Yeah I'm gonna be late to the event unfortunately, I hope I don't get in trouble for that.

No problem dude, you gave notice so it's all cool :) we'll keep a spot warm for you

Guys I'm gonna be online for today's playlist around 9:30pm, that's the earliest I can do. I could be slightly later but keep a spot for me I RSVP'd.

Seems reality slowly and fast is changing my ability to join 21:00 utc events, i can see it getting worse before better. Kids get older. Wont make 21:00 and have unrsvp’d.

@Protocawl what's the max number of players tonight? 8 or more? I'd like to do some offense defense if it's only 8 please :wub:

47 minutes ago, DavidCore89 said:

RSVP'd. Feel free to tell me if there's no room.

I'm always one for 'the more the merrier', its a shame that some of my favourite adversary modes are only 8 player :( although I do enjoy the occupy and vehicle war zone ones the more I play them.

52 minutes ago, DavidCore89 said:

+1

Great crowd for today :) I expect a party. It's my birthday!!

• Like 6

4 minutes ago, Arruda said:

Happy birthday dude :) 

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, TheBoyBry said:

@Protocawl what's the max number of players tonight? 8 or more? I'd like to do some offense defense if it's only 8 please :wub:

3 hours ago, DavidCore89 said:

2 hours ago, Lann said:

+1

Impressive amount of interest in tonight's event! Enough room for 16 tonight. ;)

1 hour ago, Arruda said:

A party it shall be. Happy Birthday!

• Like 1

Adverse Tuesday -1/9

BE3Yxz2.jpg

Happy Birthday, Arruda!! 

Full Stream:

Edited by Con
  • Like 1

Next week's Adverse Tuesday will consist of the free roam minigame Cops & Criminals + a few favourite adversary modes like Offence/Defence, Sumo, Hunting Pack or Motor Wars.

All the details and planning for C&C should be posted tomorrow. You can start getting those RSVPs in already, though!

• Like 4

The following info is in preparation for this week's Adverse Tuesday (start RSVPing, 29 spots left! :D)

Cops & Criminals rules and past events:

Rules:

Dress code: depending on role, any criminal outfit/gang outfit/law enforcement resembling outfit (undercover/agency/patrol/SWAT/etc.)

General idea of the free roam minigame: 2-4 of us will be criminals and the rest will be cops, chasing the criminals down after they commit a proper crime from a predetermined selection of crimes (bank robbery/player murder/tanker hijacking/store robbery/arson/etc.) until either the cops arrest/kill the criminals or the criminals escape. 1 player might have to briefly play a victim of the crime and then become a cop. The criminals will only be able to use vehicles stolen off the streets + a few specific Pegasus vehicles, while cops will have to use one of the police vehicles available in the game (sheriff's car/park ranger Granger/police cruiser/FIB Granger/Buffalo/riot vans/police heli/MC Buzzard/Doomsday Heist riot control truck + any I might have forgot about).

Minimaps will be turned off, the criminals will be in a party chat, cops in the game chat. City limits are also the minigame area limits; chases will happen only in the city (unless we have many players, in which case we'll have at least one chase outside the city as well). To stop the criminals, cops will have to get them out of their vehicles and apprehend/arrest them or use lethal force if necessary. The cops will have access to Pistols, Combat Pistols and Pump Shotguns; criminals will have access to all firearms, melee weapons, molotovs and jerry cans, but no explosives, unless they deem it necessary or decide to go rogue (Note: IF the criminals start using explosives, though, the cops will be granted permission to bring in military vehicles, potentially including personal military aircraft and Rhino tanks). Cops can only start shooting if provoked or once the chase has been active for at least 10mins to shoot the tires. Criminals can start using the guns when they want, but once they do, the cops will be allowed to shoot back as well. Everyone is allowed to call Lester at any time to lose the NPC cops. Personal vehicles of any kind are not allowed to be used during the minigame (with a few potential exceptions). A SWAT team can be called to action by the cops if the criminals decide to put up a serious fight (start using firearms). Roadblocks can be set up by the cops at any time after a chase has lasted for at least 5 mins. One chase can last for up to 30-40mins; we'll have as many chases as we wish to do in the 2-hour window, with small breaks in between. The criminals win if they manage to hide or escape and can not be found for 8 minutes straight; cops win if they catch the criminals or stop and kill them before the time runs out.

More details: Roles switch after each round. Vehicles will be obtained well before the event starts. At least 1 cop will have to be in a helicopter at all times as the eyes in the sky and he/she is allowed to check the map from the menu once per round if the criminals disappear from sight of all units to have one last chance to catch them. Criminals are allowed to go off radar once per round. To navigate the map, cops will use well-known landmarks and knowledge of the map will be very helpful as a cop.

Videos:

• Like 2