PapOiteE

The 2017-2018 Beautiful Game Thread

I’m not arsed yet, we’ll probably draw against Z’s lot and even if we win it we’ll probably be the lowest 2nd place/if not lose the playoff. 

It’s the Scottish way. 

18 minutes ago, Crawford1872 said:

I’m not arsed yet, we’ll probably draw against Z’s lot and even if we win it we’ll probably be the lowest 2nd place/if not lose the playoff. 

It’s the Scottish way. 

That place will probably go to a team from group D (Wales/Ireland) or H (Bosnia/Greece), though it will be a close one even if you win.

I'm fully expecting a 0:0 on Scotland:Slovenia match and around 50.000 l of beer drank by Scottish fans in upcoming days in Ljubljana. They're usually top class, as its mostly "older" and "civilized" crowd. Probably best away fans in the world.

33 minutes ago, zmurko said:

That place will probably go to a team from group D (Wales/Ireland) or H (Bosnia/Greece), though it will be a close one even if you win.

I'm fully expecting a 0:0 on Scotland:Slovenia match and around 50.000 l of beer drank by Scottish fans in upcoming days in Ljubljana. They're usually top class, as its mostly "older" and "civilized" crowd. Probably best away fans in the world.

Personally find the whole walking about in kilts thing rather ridiculous but then again I hate Scottish nationalism and all that so that factors in. Best away fans I’ve seen were probably Inter Milan fans at ibrox. Scotland fans generally don’t like Rangers much anyways. 

Another defeat for Swansea, another game without a shot on target.

7 goals in 14, no goals in November and only 3 teams in Premier League history have scored fewer.

Toothless, no threat, all 11 players behind the ball hoping to grind out a draw. That's not football.

No Premier League quality.

Relegate us now. 

Clueless Clement out.

We beat Aberdeen last night to avoid losing 3 on the bounce. Still no manager but it was nice to leave happy (and not early) for once

in case anyone is wondering how c*ltic have such a long unbeaten run it’s thanks to 86th minute penalties like this if they’re in trouble, the sfa are embarrassing 

Edited by Crawford1872

Oh wow, just reading an article on Thursday's europa league match between Maribor and Rangers. I didn't know Gerrard took over as a manager?