You guys saw Kawhi Leonard's performance against the Houston Rockets!? Daamn!! What a win for the Spurs!!

• Like 2

One must never forget how special this guy was:

Edited by pete_95973
  • Like 1

NBA draft time! Time for Magic and the Lakers to begin the turnaround for the Lakers. :)  At least I hope...

ts_17draft.jpg

Kyrie Irivng is going to the Celtics, Isaiah Thomas to the Cavs. 

Thoughts??

1 hour ago, PapOiteE said:

Kyrie Irivng is going to the Celtics, Isaiah Thomas to the Cavs. 

Thoughts??

From first glance I'd say the Cavaliers got the better deal on that one.  

Not only did they get Thomas, who'll fit in perfectly for Irving but they also received two other players plus a 2018 first round draft pick. 

Kyrie Irving is a bit overrated in my mind but we'll see. 

• Like 1

Eurobasket starts today!

A lot of NBA players from different countries and some great Euroleauge players are missing. What's your prediction?

Congrats for reaching the semi finals!

I don't follow European basketball that much, but I think Spain will win the tournament.

Luuuuuuka!!! 😁 🇸🇮

How's everyone enjoying the new NBA season?

• Like 3

5 hours ago, zmurko said:

Luuuuuuka!!! 😁 🇸🇮

How's everyone enjoying the new NBA season?

Some impressive shit last night. If Luka continues he will not only be ROTY but also an all-star! 

I'm liking the season so far. Warriors look a bit shaky with Curry out injuried and the recent issues between KD and Draymond. I know it's not nice to hope for but let it all continue so we can get some excitement in the finals. In the east Raptors look dangerous with Kawhi and the young Bucks have finally matured. Hopefully one of them can give the Warriors a proper fight.

Edited by Banketelli
  • Like 2

Since I'm up every night cause of the baby, I've been watching games while giving her her baby bottle.

Warriors are lost without Curry. That game against Houston a couple days ago was a pain to watch.

I do like the Raptors and the Bucks. Giannis is an alien. And this time he has a good team working with him. I can see them going far, maybe even to the Finals. 

Top of the East is brutal, conference semi-finals are going to be a bloodbath. TOR, BOS, PHI, MIL.

West is weird this year, OKL and HOU are weaker, GSW are way ahead of everyone else (with Curry), I really like the Clippers, they actually play like a real team, with no stars on their roster (except their coach). Everyone except for the Suns is capable of reaching the playoffs.

I've been watching a lot of games this season thanks to League pass, particularly every Dallas game of course, because ... LUUUUUUKA! 😁

• Like 1

Not overly impressed with Dallas. Thought they would do better. 

Some teams are very enjoyable to watch but to my surprise they're badly ranked (Wolves, Utah, Spurs, Pelicans)

Some are just a shadow of what they used to be (Knicks, Bulls, Cleveland)

Didn't realise Portland was on top in the West. Haven't seen them play yet. Same with the Pacers. Looks like they're good but I never watch them. 

I like the Magic this year. I'm sure they could reach the conference semis. Hopefully Evan Fournier can step up his game. He was playing for my hometown before being drafted :D 

On 11/29/2018 at 8:56 PM, Fido_le_muet said:

That Luca guy is on a roll these days @zmurko :) 

He sure is. So much joy to watch him play, he's really special.

Nuff said:

• Like 2

That last step-back on Capela! Halleluka!😁

This game more than any other showed that he's not your normal rookie. Shit game, 0 of 4 from three, still takes completely over in the 4th with one three after another.

• Like 1