JustHatched

ps4 Whacked Out Wednesdays (Multi-Host)

Whacky Races this week.

Schedule for new few weeks, remember any as yet un-planned slots are there for a guest host to do something, not necessarily a playlist.

20th June - Whacky Races

27th June - ?

4th July - Any Americans want to guest host  or would you like a British take on 4th of July?  

11th July - Lime hosting

Edited by djw180

I've not finalised the playlist yet but it will include some tugboat transforming, inverted flying, dodging traffic on motorbikes and some nice straightforward stunt and street tracks as usual.

• Like 3

As the Yank 😁 who attends the most, I'll host July 4th. I hope everyone has a musket because it will include owned weapons jobs where I will ask you to use only that. 

• Like 6

Anyone not got a custom Issi Classic?

WoW tonight will be an air themed playlist. That's jobs with some connection to the air, so not just air races. There will be parachuting, races with big jumps, TDMs & Captures set at one of the airports, etc.

Thanks @djw180. The playlist will be a mix of racing and combat jobs with an American  flavor. YUCK! :lol: I promise it will taste good. 

Lobby meet up will be at the giant logger in Paleto Bay with any (GTA) American vehicle. 

• Like 1

I'll try to be there. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Beez said:

Thanks @djw180. The playlist will be a mix of racing and combat jobs with an American  flavor. YUCK! :lol: I promise it will taste good. 

Lobby meet up will be at the giant logger in Paleto Bay with any (GTA) American vehicle. 

Couple of questions, will all the combat jobs be Musket based?

If so will it be free aim to simulate the inacurracy of the weapon?

• Like 1

I'll be a maybe as I might not be back from work

8 hours ago, Beez said:

Unfortunately I won't be able to make it Beez. My wife's best friend has organised a birthday night out for her; it was supposed to be just a girls thing but I've just been told I'm invited as well. That's not really the sort of invitation you're allowed to decline.

Fn Kane! I can host! Need to test some jobs for tomorrows free-aim event. 

Well if its just me and DJ we are doing something else, but with more rsvp’s we go after the game is done!

Edited by Lann
  • Like 2