JustHatched

ps4 Whacked Out Wednesdays (Multi-Host)

I missed to clear the rsvp, its done now. Please re rsvp!

• Like 1

Whacky Races this week. A mix of different types of race covering as many different classes of vehicles as we can.

Tonight's races

https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/games/gtav/ps4/playlists/playlist/RZaZSY3VrkKBAotfprHdog

1. Sloppy Seconds - off road, dirt
  2. Tubes of Terror - supers, stunt
  3. Terminal Velocity - sedans, road (air port runways)
  4. Prop Planes - air - all pick the Seabreeze please
  5. Turning Tricks - compacts, street
  6. Four Strokes Above Par - motorbikes, grass - locked to Sanchez
  7. Hot Drain Circuit - Sports, Hotring, stunt - customs if we all have a hotring and pick that, stock otherwise
  8. Paleto Forest Raceway - SUVs, dirt
  9. Cote d Dodge - Coupes, stunt track/street
  10. Special Delivery - Transform air, land and water.

Edited by djw180

I had to remove the rsvp as i might not make it, and i dont want to hold up a spot. 

I probably won’t be able to finish the playlist but I’ll try to be there at the start. I changed my rsvp in maybe. 

It's Star Wars day on Friday (May the 4th). So a little early, but we're doing a Star Wars themed playlist tonight.

• Like 1

Change of plan (only 1 RSVP and 3 maybes as I write this).

The Start Wars PL can wait for another week. There's some new Special Races out that are double $. So I will make a PL based on them and invite randoms.

44 minutes ago, djw180 said:

Change of plan (only 1 RSVP and 3 maybes as I write this).

The Start Wars PL can wait for another week. There's some new Special Races out that are double $. So I will make a PL based on them and invite randoms.

Honestly probably a good move. Sound like a great playlist. Wish i didnt work so much during the week

If we have enough I do the Star Wars PL tonight.

I’m a maybe. I might be out this evening and if I am I should be back in time. 

• Like 1

Whacky Races this week.

Don't forget this time slot in our weekly events schedule is available for anyone to host a one off playlist or event. Just let me know a couple of weeks in advance if you'd like to do something.

• Like 2

Tonight's races, not in order

• Holy Hermes - locked to Hermes, mainly dirt
  • Choo Choo - vans, on railway tracks
  • The Northern Loop - motorbikes, road
  • Cross Town Traffic - bicycles, traffic on, streets
  • Tug Huh War - GTA in air tugs, no getting off your vehicle, owned guns allowed but no explosives
  • COIL unleashed - locked to the Brawler,  roads and dirt
  • Go Jump a Lake! - supers, stunt race
  • Gold Coast Circuit - Compacts, stunt track
  • Circuit Xero, sports, stunt track
  • Lake Vinewood Water Kart - boats, seashark 
  • Alamo RX - stock sports classics, roads 

Last 2 from upcoming Clash of Crews H2H

Edited by djw180
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Lann said:

What to expect?

First person and upside-down Dunes?

• Facepalm 1

29 minutes ago, Protocawl said:

First person and upside-down Dunes?

As if you just mentioned that. Now it’s a certainty

3 minutes ago, Potato said:

As if you just mentioned that. Now it’s a certainty

I know, you're welcome! :D

Best part: I won't be there, I'll be in my comfy bed, sleeping peacefully! MUAHAHAHAHAHAA!!! :loser:

• Haha 1
  • F-U 1

A mixed playlist this week of new-ish XDBX creations (ones I've never done before at least). I may also include a couple of R* jobs, depends on what they put double $ money this week.

Edited by djw180
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, djw180 said:

A mixed playlist this week of new-ish XDBX creations (ones I've never done before at least). I may also include a couple of R* jobs, depends on what they put double $ money this week.

I’ve updated my TDM some time ago, would be nice to have more feedback and tips how to improve it. If you have space left in your playlist, that is... 😬

http://rsg.ms/5c2b4d3

• Like 1

Ignore my maybe rsvp, didn't realize my psn+ subscribtion ran out a while ago. 

• Sad 1

We'll be doing a couple of the new R* Transform races (double $), new, updated or fixed races from LadyA, Hogan and Goon. Then for combat new or updated TDMs from Pretend and Dodge, and LTS from JJ and Squirrel.

1 hour ago, djw180 said:

We'll be doing a couple of the new R* Transform races (double $), new, updated or fixed races from LadyA, Hogan and Goon. Then for combat new or updated TDMs from Pretend and Dodge, and LTS from JJ and Squirrel.

Just to warn you DJ, we have had issues with PSN tonight and pulled the plug on our Top Gear event tonight as we could not invite players to game or party or see who was online.

Get online well in advance and make sure you’re showing online, good luck.

Just managed to get a party up and get in the same session after an hour 😂

you might be alright now, good luck.

we have a couple of issues, but mostly OK

Another mixed PL of new  or updated creations this week. The creator update has lead to a lot of activity :)

Any suggestions?

Yaaay go XDBX, being all creative and stuff! 😁 

15 minute long vehicle capture, would love to give it a proper test.

Another Dock Race: http://rsg.ms/9a3c456

Would be good to test it on contact in something less insane than the cyclone.

Edited by The_Lady_A
  • Like 1

Jobs for tonight will include

• Captures
    • Mad Max: KamiKrazy
    • Hold: Dignity Villiage
  • (T)DMs
    • Bubba Style Donkey Whoopin
    • He's a bit Frosty
  • Races
    • Have You Met Jesus (Motorbikes, off road)
    • Another Dock Race (class TBC)
    • Woodhill Falls (class TBC)
    • Maybe a new one of mine
      • not finished yet but could do with test-of-concept to see if it's worth me finishing it
      • I won't say more, it would spoil the surprise 
      • I've a feeling at least one of the RSVPs will hate it😝
    • Wiwang Whirlies  (helicopters)
      • not new, the current crew challenge, I want to check CPs are not bigger the more people are in the race

Still room for one or two more.

• Like 1