JustHatched

ps4 Whacked Out Wednesdays (Multi-Host)

I would love to do a Cannonball Run race in GTA IV style some day.

Broughy’s Gfred is a nice one to play and well known. I also made a shorter Cannonball Run a while ago:

http://rsg.ms/2f0c806

• Like 2

1 hour ago, PretendWereDead said:

I would love to do a Cannonball Run race in GTA IV style some day.

Broughy’s Gfred is a nice one to play and well known. I also made a shorter Cannonball Run a while ago:

http://rsg.ms/2f0c806

I assume this done as GTA, traffic on, start on cycles, steal a car, no killing each other?

Jobs for tonight then.

Races

• Flippin Burgers
  • Cannonball Run
  • Spike's Pink Sprint
  • Jet Junkies (from the crew challenge)

Parachuting

• High Overheads (from the crew challenge)

Captures

• Ice Climber
  • Zelda

DMs

• Water and Power
  • Proto's TDM

Edited by djw180
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, djw180 said:

I assume this done as GTA, traffic on, start on cycles, steal a car, no killing each other?

Yes, exactly. 

These races start on a cycle or on foot and you can grab a car from a certain point from an NPC and race from checkpoint to checkpoint, choosing your own route. 

Settings:

Race Type: Point To Point GTA
Class: Cycles
Time of Day: Current
Weather: Current
Traffic: On
Wanted Levels: Off
Catchup: Off
Slipstream: Off
Camera Lock: None
Destroy Last Place: Off

Rules:

No motor bikes
No parachutes, jets, planes or helicopters
No killing
No shooting
No taking people out

Edited by PretendWereDead

1 hour ago, djw180 said:

Captures

• @Lann do you want us to try your Ice Climbing capture?

Yes, I have almost given up on the idea, but since you ask it would be nice to see if its any fun trying to climp high up while nokotas trying to take you out. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, djw180 said:

Jobs for tonight then.

Races

• Pieces of Disaster

DMs

• Water and Power
  • Governments Psych Ward

I've not included any of those new jobs Proto had last night. But I'm happy to put any of them in if they could do with another run through.

Any other requests?

All 3 jobs have been tested enough, if the DMs are to be played again it should be with larger numbers (12+), otherwise I'd prefer that the Creator Event jobs weren't overplayed before the actual event - just enough to see that they work and that has been done already. After the Anniversary weekend everyone can run them as much as they like, but before the event has happened, I'll have to ask to avoid playing them to have them still feel fresh and new during the "We Are XDBX" event itself (especially since a number of attendees will probably be the same people who have already helped test them once or twice).

Instead, if I manage to finish my job tonight, could you add that one to the PL for testing, please?

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Protocawl said:

All 3 jobs have been tested enough, if the DMs are to be played again it should be with larger numbers (12+), otherwise I'd prefer that the Creator Event jobs weren't overplayed before the actual event - just enough to see that they work and that has been done already. After the Anniversary weekend everyone can run them as much as they like, but before the event has happened, I'll have to ask to avoid playing them to have them still feel fresh and new during the "We Are XDBX" event itself (especially since a number of attendees will probably be the same people who have already helped test them once or twice).

Instead, if I manage to finish my job tonight, could you add that one to the PL for testing, please?

True Proto. I noticed they had all been updated in the last week, otherwise I wouldn't have included them. But if they are fully tested then yes, there's no need for another. Smurf has specifically asked me to put his in, but did you do that last night?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, PretendWereDead said:

Is this WoW open for others than crew?

Yes, if we know they follow our racing etiquette, listen for host instructions etc, etc. If it ever fills up crew get priority (highly unlikely).

Anyone who is a site member should be able to RSVP for this and I would prefer they did that. But if not they can let me know some other way they want to join then I can plan the jobs based on the numbers turning up.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, djw180 said:

True Proto. I noticed they had all been updated in the last week, otherwise I wouldn't have included them. But if they are fully tested then yes, there's no need for another. Smurf has specifically asked me to put his in, but did you do that last night?

Most were only just published this last week and yes, we ran Smurfs job again last night - SMG as starting weapon and more pickups worked nicely. :)

Edited by Protocawl
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, JuniorChubb said:

Is it too late to add a job DJ?

no

• Like 1

Thanks DJ, you might wanna give this a whirl...

It’s a Zelda themed Capture based on Breath of the Wild...

it might be a load of crap but it might be absolutely awesome :lol:

http://rsg.ms/476a6e2

Jump on your horse (bike) and ride to the Tower to collect the Triforce and take it back to your Shrine. Machetes only and some Gerrudo babes defending the Tower.

I have a race for Fido too, won’t finish it until tonight though :(

Edited by JuniorChubb
  • Like 1

Forgot to add... this is one of the jobs I created for Fido for the anniversary event, after he disappeared all summer to play it I thought a GTA version might lure him back ;)

Edited by JuniorChubb

2 hours ago, JuniorChubb said:

Thanks DJ, you might wanna give this a whirl...

It’s a Zelda themed Capture based on Breath of the Wild...

it might be a load of crap but it might be absolutely awesome :lol:

http://rsg.ms/476a6e2

Jump on your horse (bike) and ride to the Tower to collect the Triforce and take it back to your Shrine. Machetes only and some Gerrudo babes defending the Tower.

I have a race for Fido too, won’t finish it until tonight though :(

Sorry Chubb. It won't show up in my bookmarks. Tried deleting and adding again, no difference.

For this week's Wow I was thinking of doing some sort of highlights package from the Anniversary Weekend. PSN problems meant many of us probbaly missed jobs we would have liked to have done or were simply at times were sleeping (intentionally or not). This is your chance to have a go at them or just re-play a favourite.

So please request any job you'd like.

If I can find them I'll try to post links to the playlists if you want to have a look at

• Like 3

@djw180 I'd like to host the "We Are XDBX" Creators' Event for EU again on the 7th if it's still available.

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, Protocawl said:

@djw180 I'd like to host the "We Are XDBX" Creators' Event for EU again on the 7th if it's still available.

It's in the schedule.

• Thanks 1

These are the anniversary playlists that I can find on social club, if anyone wants to have a look at what they missed or a reminder of what they played.

Lime's Tip Touching https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/games/gtav/ps4/playlists/playlist/gKTZHp0c7kivlGt1qX9P3g

Omar's 2 Bros https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/games/gtav/ps4/playlists/playlist/CsSFDmqBOUuu52b1AcamdQ

Protos We are XDBX https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/games/gtav/ps4/playlists/playlist/Ro6-7X6smEuopz8w3purOw

Hatch's Thru the Years https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/games/gtav/ps4/playlists/playlist/TuWo3HEPSUmwlVnArrxstg

Ally and LadyA's https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/games/gtav/ps4/playlists/playlist/eOHYdFF57EOKO2wEWdAWvg

Dodge's Cheetah https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/games/gtav/ps4/playlists/playlist/1SeafGCb4UKl2T9fLKfA7g

My Whacky races https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/games/gtav/ps4/playlists/playlist/78hX55M0CE60RQxJynok7g

Sinister's Air PL - can not find

Are there any more, if so like the Air PL they are not showing up.

So any requests for jobs?

Edited by djw180
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I will try and get on for the tail end of this Wednesday DJ...

Gutted I missed your Sunday event but I was stuck at the in-laws all day long, no escape :(

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I would also like to reply Phantom of the Shoppera :D

Con's deathmatch from Proto's playlist I would like to try at noon with clear weather just to go exploring in.

• Like 2

An air race with the Molotok or Nakota OR any kind of contact land race is my only request. 

• Like 1

Could you include the new adversary mode if the player limit is high enough, thanks DJ 

• Like 1