lIIlCompleXlIIl

2016 XDBX Fantasy Football

Fantasy Football League  

7 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Sorry, I just forgot that it was happening and hadn't checked the website. It felt like there was something I was supposed to do last night. :smiley-angry032:

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, kernalhogan said:

Sorry, I just forgot that it was happening and hadn't checked the website. It felt like there was something I was supposed to do last night. :smiley-angry032:

Your squad looks good to auto pick was kind you both just probably didn't get bench players you wanted

• Like 1

3 hours ago, truelife98 said:

Your squad looks good to auto pick was kind you both just probably didn't get bench players you wanted

Yeah - auto draft was making me curse at my monitor. Taking good players, but taking them earlier then should be lol. Dodge got OBJ pick 3 of the draft >.<

• Like 1

Hey guys,  sorry for missing the draft but these last few weeks have been craaaaazy.... I got a gig as an assistant recording engineer for a band out in LA but I had to stay out there for 2 weeks and i am actually just getting home after being gone since August 31st. I was working 12 hour days but thank god i set aside some time to set up my draft because I am surprisingly impressed with the team i gathered lol. 

@truelife98 i finally got around to paying you the $25. Dont know how paypal works but let me know if you got it. 

• Like 1

On 9/6/2016 at 10:22 AM, kernalhogan said:

Sorry that last post was stuck in my reply box I couldn't type of nothing. 

@JALJ yeah I got your payment thanks and I'm glad you are still happy with your squad

9kNVXRB.jpg