Skorpion

ACROSS THE POND
Max. Players: 30
Muscle, Compacts, Coupes, Motorcycles, Off-Road, Sedans, Sports, Sports Classics, Super, SUV, Utility, Vans
GTA (Pit Lane), Contact, Non-Contact
Default Laps: 17
Average Lap Time: 3m:50s
Time of Day: Current
Weather: Current
Traffic: Off
Published: 14 March 2016
Last Updated: 31 August 2019

DESCRIPTION
The bridge has been built, now get over it!
Across%20The%20Pond_zpsukdfgmtz.png

OVERVIEW
A fun race using long and wide bridges to get across the Alamo Sea. There are some crossovers and overlaps to keep the race interesting without causing chaos. Includes pit lane.

Bookmark Job

_

Edited by Skorpion

truelife98

Ran this in Monday night Playlist seemed to be well liked great job.  We ran it in mucles with contact and slipstream.  Coming off 2nd bridge caught a little by surprise the first time lol we all went flying

• Like 1

Skorpion

I've changed the second bridge to no longer have a jump at the end.

I've also added the new vehicles.

• Like 1

Beez

Ran it last night with 12, custom muscle, contact, slipstream and catch up. Should have turned catch up off. Otherwise it was good. 

Could you use the same bridge technique to link parts of the Port of Los Santos together?

Skorpion
5 hours ago, Beez said:

Ran it last night with 12, custom muscle, contact, slipstream and catch up. Should have turned catch up off. Otherwise it was good. 

Could you use the same bridge technique to link parts of the Port of Los Santos together?

I imagine you could. It might depend where youre trying to fit the bridge though.

Chewy

Love this track mate, only suggestion I have is could it be considered for the next season of BACCAR? Think it would work brilliantly as an endurance track.

• Like 1

Skorpion

Updated to include newer vehicles. Also made a few prop changes like changing tyre barriers to stunt props.

• Like 1