JustHatched

What did you do today?

Lann
4 minutes ago, djw180 said:

Finally found some free wifi this borrowed phone will connect to. On a beach in St. Kitts. Nice cooling breeze.

:D

PretendWereDead
On 3/23/2019 at 3:44 PM, Lann said:

Groups of middleaged men in spandex, beards, googles, slipstreamed helmets, neon bikes riding their bikes like their taxes funded the entire world.

Yep, that’s me, lol!

...although I’m slightly passed middle aged I guess 😄

• Haha 1

JustHatched

Spotted a Deluxo today

20190326_160613.jpg

• Like 4
  • Love 1

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it!!

default_swhatever7.gif

JustHatched

Got home from Florida Friday. It was ok, far more walking than I ever want to do...

Yesterday @dead_x_12 was going to his aunts house an pulled out in front of another car and caused a wreck. He is fine, his truck is banged up but fixable. The other car got fucked up

https://www.wthitv.com/content/news/Local-woman-raises-concerns-over-intersection-of-US-41-and-Evans-Avenue-507856651.html?fbclid=IwAR0r4Mfp-KNYJ8qTg1n04SpoJKJ_6krNTsnXVlrwE2YsPhzJSUEdnFJa4_w

55646565_372607000255891_5469462541593739264_n.jpg

55798172_2154918034557815_7252252012455133184_n.jpg

55719231_2303713476563527_1756416468993441792_n.jpg

• Sad 3

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it!!

default_swhatever7.gif

Beez

@Lann the road bicyclists in the States are the same way. I prefer mountain bikes and do my pedaling in the woods. 

Dodge
2 hours ago, JustHatched said:

Got home from Florida Friday. It was ok, far more walking than I ever want to do...

Yesterday @dead_x_12 was going to his aunts house an pulled out in front of another car and caused a wreck. He is fine, his truck is banged up but fixable. The other car got fucked up

https://www.wthitv.com/content/news/Local-woman-raises-concerns-over-intersection-of-US-41-and-Evans-Avenue-507856651.html?fbclid=IwAR0r4Mfp-KNYJ8qTg1n04SpoJKJ_6krNTsnXVlrwE2YsPhzJSUEdnFJa4_w

55646565_372607000255891_5469462541593739264_n.jpg

55798172_2154918034557815_7252252012455133184_n.jpg

55719231_2303713476563527_1756416468993441792_n.jpg

Damn. I bet he's pretty shaken up. 

JustHatched
On 3/31/2019 at 10:09 AM, Dodge said:

Damn. I bet he's pretty shaken up. 

He was/is. Fortunately he was in mid turn and the way his truck was his there is no frame or cab damage. The wreck curled the upper A frame and broke the ball joint. So essentially a total front suspension rebuild and put and fender and door on it and it is good to go. Should have it whipped by the end of the weekend.

• Like 2

default_swhatever7.gif

punkbish85

work. chickens, doves, pigeons, subway. chicago. alien. PS4.

SINISTER120

Today I dropped the fuel tank on the Olds station wagon and replaced the fuel pump/sending unit.

5ZU7Oua.jpg?1

P3Q4agt.jpg?1

8qp7dvU.jpg?1

Put it all back together and put a few gallons of fresh gas in with the few gallons of 2 year old gas already in it and....

• Like 4

zztop911
Posted (edited)

I finally had to bit the bullet and have this beautiful pine tree cut down. It had been struck by lightning and I wanted to give a chance. The lightning just inflicted too much damage and was a huge risk of falling on my home. I so hayed in having to do it.

Before

spacer.png

The pile

spacer.png

A bit of prospective on the size. This is well up the tree.

spacer.png

Edited by zztop911
  • Like 5

Welcome to the nuthouse or the slaughter house................it.just depends!

You never know what's going to happen, but rest assured, it's gonna be fun!

JustHatched

In the past week I have mowed for the first time this year which sucked because of the prep work to do the first one. Picking up the sticks and crap takes days to do. Plus I have to mow Rose's moms yard this year as well which is attached to our yard. My mow time has went from 5 hours to 7.

Also, the damn clothe dryer quit heating, had to totally disassemble it to get the the thermo switch to replace it.

default_swhatever7.gif

zztop911

In the past week I have mowed for the first time this year which sucked because of the prep work to do the first one. Picking up the sticks and crap takes days to do. Plus I have to mow Rose's moms yard this year as well which is attached to our yard. My mow time has went from 5 hours to 7.

Also, the damn clothe dryer quit heating, had to totally disassemble it to get the the thermo switch to replace it.

I still haven't got all the limbs and actual trees cleaned out of the Little pine Forest. I've got about a month for all that new wood to dry out before I burn again.

pete2581

Currently heading north on a high speed train somewhere between Florence and Venice. 

• Like 3

new.gif

zztop911

This is what's going in the smoker today!

spacer.png

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Lann
Posted (edited)

First morning of a well needed week at our cabin.

Was thinking of leaving the ps4 at home, but happy i didnt.

gDl6KT6.jpg

..and took a quick dip in the sea.

Edited by Lann
  • Like 5

punkbish85

Paid off 2 of my cards. 😁

• Like 2

SINISTER120

Sold two of the three wagons I bought last month.

• Like 1

Lann

Not much.

Of4WLf1.jpg

• Like 3

JustHatched

Our delivery vehicle blew an oil seal today so I fixed that.

Then started to mow and the engine blew on the mower. Pretty expensive set back and a shitty day

20190421_174107.jpg

• Sad 1

default_swhatever7.gif

JustHatched
On 4/21/2019 at 8:57 PM, JustHatched said:

Our delivery vehicle blew an oil seal today so I fixed that.

Then started to mow and the engine blew on the mower. Pretty expensive set back and a shitty day

20190421_174107.jpg

Picked up new engine today. $1800 bucks, would have been cheaper to put a V8 on it...

default_swhatever7.gif

Danielle

Not today but we went camping near Aviemore at the weekend, we got really lucky with the weather. Wanted to share some pics :) 

Spoiler

Our new tent, the view from the campsite was amazing.

txlIA2c.jpg

Ii5fjpD.jpg

mZbstOh.jpg

ZP4moWQ.jpg

A long hike to Loch Uaine, the green loch.

PjpzK22g.jpg

eYrSkwx.jpg

bYEk3yZ.jpg

iRHsHsR.jpg

AbiCrtY.jpg

xekEYRT.jpg

absolutely worth the walk..

eVPRcMc.jpg

lXeIL1h.jpg

olVu9pX.jpg

PWYcqNa.jpg

BBQ and campfire at Loch Morlich

UMgFOZu.jpg

ypWuKH5.jpg

This was a pinterest fail, the fajitas were great but the nachos on top didn't work at all 😅

woV4K9h.jpg

ZZAIRXO.jpg

ankuWY0.jpg

UK S'mores - digestive biscuits and dairy milk chocolate 😁

• Like 4
  • Love 1

zztop911

Picked up new engine today. $1800 bucks, would have been cheaper to put a V8 on it...

Jeeeeez! What engine did you buy?

JustHatched
24 minutes ago, zztop911 said:

Jeeeeez! What engine did you buy?

Kawasaki fx850v. That what it suppose to have on it

default_swhatever7.gif

zztop911
Posted (edited)
22 minutes ago, JustHatched said:

Kawasaki fx850v. That what it suppose to have on it

How many years/hours did the old one last?

Edited by zztop911

JustHatched

13 years. Mowing 8 to 13 acres twice a week depending if I want to mow the extra 5 acres at any given week. Hour meter quit at some point.

default_swhatever7.gif

zztop911
14 minutes ago, JustHatched said:

13 years. Mowing 8 to 13 acres twice a week depending if I want to mow the extra 5 acres at any given week. Hour meter quit at some point.

I think you got your money's worth!

punkbish85

I watched my nephew climb up on my chair, grab the headphones, controller, and said, "Game." 😅😅😅😅

2qtzh2c.jpg 

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

zztop911

Well, after the crazy rains this week and especially yesterday, I had MASSIVE holes/trenches is several places. I've never seen crazy crap like this! The only thing I can figure the cause is damn gopher/mole tunnels in the damn sandy soil. This sandy soil is VERY fine.......almost talcum powder fine. I've had what I've called sand blowouts after heavy rains. The will be a smoothed out area of sand where there was green grass the day before.

After the soil was already fully saturated, I got over 5 inches of rain in about 3hours time.  I had massive amounts of water flowing across my front and back yards. The flowing water must have started flowing thru the damned gopher tunnels and started eating them away after blowing out on one end.

I spent several hours digging up the sand the got deposited on the driveway between my shop and house. I barely made a dent on it. My back was killing me before I started, but like the stubborn ass that I am, I pushed thru the pain. It's not gonna be a good report when I go for my doc appt. in the morning. ..............IF I am able to get out of bed/

Sometimes I'm too stubborn for my own good.

• Facepalm 1
  • Sad 1

punkbish85

Was givin' this little man kisses.. his reactions were too cute not to share!

n5laah.jpg 

😍😍😍❤🥰🥰💋💋💋

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Lann

I asked this lady if she needed help, did her car broke down, did she run out of gas, was she in need of a doctor, a sudden condition, did I not see the obvious, was is opposite day, was the road ahead not clear, did social media get the best of her, was she not able to comprehend her surroundings, drunk, drugs or just not able to understand she had the right of way? All this with a single honk. It helped her. A proud moment of my day.

• Haha 2