News Ticker
  • RDRO PLAYERS - be sure to invite the unvetted members to whatever you are doing so they can get notes!!! This is crucial for their vetting and lack of game content/crew events makes it more difficult at this time!!!
  • Be sure to RSVP for Anniversary Events, don't miss out cuz you didn't click a button...
Fido_le_muet

gta&rdr Crew Challenge: Hall of Fame

Newsletter

That's right, you're 14th :)

I'll change the pic later, I'm too lazy right now :P

On 4/8/2016 at 8:14 PM, Fido_le_muet said:

I'm too lazy right now :P

Too lazy right now????  It's been five bloody months. :D

Any chance of doing an update on the leaderboard before the 100th Crew Challenge is over, @Fido_le_muet:)

Newsletter
6 hours ago, no_snacks said:

Too lazy right now????  It's been five bloody months. :D

Any chance of doing an update on the leaderboard before the 100th Crew Challenge is over, @Fido_le_muet:)

More like after CC100 :D

I'm super busy with the house right now, moving in in 4 days. 

Haven't touched the PS4 in almost 2 weeks.

I'm also super tired. Was at a wedding last weekend and been working non stop every day after work at the house. That's way too much for a lazy ass like me :D

• Like 2

Newsletter

Podiums are updated.

I'll post the all-time leaderboard in a few hours after work.

• Like 3

Newsletter

Points are updated up to Week 101.

A  few changes at the top !

@Protocawl is no longer 3rd ! @no_snacks steals the spot by only two points thanks to a great run since week 85 (14 podiums) ! He went from 6th to 3rd ! Unfortunately for Proto, the gap should increase in the coming months... (Come back soon my friend !)

@Lann & @zmurko are now tied for 5th place. Good run for both in the last 4 months. Yes it's been that long...

Lots of podiums for @djw180 who is now 7th just ahead of @DavidCore89.

@RichnLin is now 11th, tied with @desuno1. Good run by @kernalhogan who is now 14th, just 1 point behind @JustHatched.

Newcomer @Crawford1872 goes straight to 20th with 14 points. Tied with @Dodge.

@starmonkeykiller, @Team_Bub_8487, @lIIlCompleXlIIl, @Jjss924, @SINISTER120, @DaPanther03 & @ConGamePro enter the leaderboard.

Special note about week 100 : special week = special points. That challenge was a huge success with many crew members taking part. It was a big and tough event and as such, I felt participants needed to be rewarded with extra points. Points for CC100 were :

1. = 15 points
  2. = 12 points
  3. = 10 points
  4. = 8 points
  5. = 6 points
  6. = 4 points

@Pen0sIRE went from 1 point to 13 ! :D

See you all in 4 months !

http://i.imgur.com/KRlBfwb.jpg

• Like 11

Media

Thanks for tagging me @Fido_le_muet as I never really looked into the Monthly Crew Challenges. 

That's about to change. 

• Like 1

Newsletter

Week 102 to Week 107 :

No changes in the Top 10. @JustHatched is now 12th, tied with @RichnLin just before @kernalhogan and @pete_95973.

@Braldy makes his presence felt with 3 2nd place. He's now 39th with 6 points.

At the top, @no_snacks takes advantage of @Protocawl absence. 11 points ahead, his 3rd spot is safe for now). Can Proto keep his 4th place before coming back from the army? With 3 wins in the past 5 weeks, @Lann hopes he won't ! He's 5th and only 9 points behind.

I am still 1st but @Banketelli is seriously closing in now. Expect a comeback soon :D

• Like 6

Newsletter

Week 107 to 117 :

My plan to comeback was kind of a bust :D I managed somewhat miraculously to keep my 1st position but @Banketelli is now only 2 points behind ! After stealing my King of the Projects AND my Prince of the Snow titles, I'm afraid nothing will stop him from stealing my 1st place ! Leave me alone asshat ?! :P

@no_snacks is a solid 3rd with more than 20 pts ahead of @Protocawl. But @Lann is closing in on him fast ! But he should be careful as well cause @zmurko has a PS4 now and is only 5 points behind the Suede !

@djw180 regularity grants him 7th place. @DavidCore89 is 8th and has a good margin on @kernalhogan. But our skilled pilot is on a roll with 3 wins the past 10 weeks !

@Crawford1872 is 10th with only 2 pts ahead of @Skorpion. @desuno1, @RichnLin and @JustHatched are still tied for 12th. Full table in the first post.

78 members have entered these crew challenges so far. I hope we could reach 100 before next year. Good going XDBX !

Edited by Fido_le_muet
  • Like 9

Events
2 hours ago, Fido_le_muet said:

Week 107 to 117 :

My plan to comeback was kind of a bust :D I managed somewhat miraculously to keep my 1st position but @Banketelli is now only 2 points behind ! After stealing my King of the Projects AND my Prince of the Snow titles, I'm afraid nothing will stop him from stealing my 1st place ! Leave me alone asshat ?! :P

I have also stolen your place as the most awarded player.:P:D I'm gonna get that 1st spot! If only for a little while. Only a matter of time before you get properly back to it and/or Snacks catches up. 

Edited by Banketelli
  • Like 1

Newsletter
28 minutes ago, Banketelli said:

I have also stolen your place as the most awarded player.:P:D I'm gonna get that 1st spot! If only for a little while. Only a matter of time before you get properly back to it and/or Snacks catches up. 

Yeah about that award thing. I'm pretty sure Hatch balls things up when he deleted it all cause we had way more awards than we do now and I was way ahead of everyone :P

Coordinator
12 hours ago, Fido_le_muet said:

Yeah about that award thing. I'm pretty sure Hatch balls things up when he deleted it all cause we had way more awards than we do now and I was way ahead of everyone :P

I'll swear all were restored, but I'll swear I am not 100% sure of that, so if they are still jacked I am sorry but no fix at this point for it

• Like 1

Events

@Fido_le_muet, isn't it time for another update soon?:D

• Like 1

Newsletter
6 hours ago, Banketelli said:

@Fido_le_muet, isn't it time for another update soon?:D

No more updates ! It's fine as it is :D

• Like 2

Newsletter

Week 117 to 123 :

It's a tie !!!

After his win during Week 118, @Banketelli took 1st place in the overall rankings ! A brilliant achievement that he unfortunately didn't know about, thanks to a conveniently delayed update off the rankings :D He and I are now tied at 136 points after I failed to score more than 1 point during his 6 weeks hiatus...

@no_snacks is increasing his advance on @Protocawl (still 4th) and @Lann by being very consistent week after week, often getting a podium. Thankfully for the swede, @zmurko had a disappointing period and scored only 1 point, mirroring his mentor and model @Fido_le_muet :D

@djw180 is tied with Z for 6th with 72 points after a great boat win on week 121.

@DavidCore89, @Crawford1872 and @kernalhogan complete the top 10.

@XuTek6651 and @TheBoyBry score their first ever points in the crew challenges.

rBtEBOj.jpg

• Like 9

Events

So I'm not even really first.. Goddammit, Fido!:P It will come down to Marshalling the Projects then!:D 

• Like 1

Newsletter

Week 124 to 138 :

Nothing major, carry on. 

Hey fellas ! It's been a long time. I think I beat my record of laziness on the Crew Challenges rankings front :D 

So after a short wait of only 14 weeks, here are the latest news ! 

First, you'll notice the almost unreadable table below. I haven't done that in a long time and I promise I'll split it in two next time.

No change in the top 3. Except the fact that I regained the top spot solo and ditched @Banketelli 4 points behind. Feels much better now :D 

We have a swap between #4 & #5 with @Lann now in front of @Protocawl

Also a swap between @djw180 and @zmurko with our resident slovenian giving 6th to Mr Crew Challenge. 

@DavidCore89 is still 8th but @Crawford1872 is catching up fast ! He's 9th with only 9 points behind DC now. 

At #10 we have @Skorpion. Despite his departure from the crew, the aussie manages to put @kernalhogan back to 11th.

@pete_95973 is still 12th, @desuno1 is incredibly still 13th after leaving the crew ages ago !

No changes from 14th to 17th with @RichnLin, @JustHatched, @omarcomin71 and @Dodge keeping their respective spots. 

There is someone new at #18 with @Potato making his presence felt with a whopping 20 points in 14 weeks. Keep an eye on this guy ! 

@revbouncer, @Squirrel and @Con are all tied at 19th with 17 points. 

AZRAbXq.jpg

Edited by Fido_le_muet
  • Like 8
  • F-U 1
  • Thanks 1

Newsletter

Surprise ! Early update ! 

Absolutely no change at the top since the last update 7 weeks ago. 

We have to go all the way back to 17th place to see @Con sneaking past @Dodge thanks to his 5 additional points since Week 138.

At the top, I increased my lead over @Banketelli by 2 more points. 

@Lann is closing in on @no_snacks who is nowhere to be found these days (seriously what are you doing Wayny ? :P ) 

@djw180 is getting close to @Protocawl for 5th while @zmurko and @DavidCore89 gain no point since november. 

That makes @Crawford1872 very happy now that he's tied to DC with 59 points at 8th place. 

@pete_95973 gains 3 points and is now very close to @kernalhogan

And we have a nice bunch of yahoos tied for 13th with 27 points : @desuno1, @RichnLin, @JustHatched and @omarcomin71.

Also of significant importance : @LimeGreenLegend is last with 1 single tiny point :D 

QvByOSw.jpg

Edited by Fido_le_muet
  • Like 7
  • Haha 1
  • F-U 1

Newsletter

A long time ago in the Crew Challenge Galaxy...

BIG CHANGES IN THE TOP SPOTS !!!

Finally, @Banketelli gains the top spot in the leaderboard after a series of strong results. It only took him 155 weeks to pass me (and a few extra points from the 4th Anniversary challenge).

I am now 2nd overall because of a temporary lack of motivation but I'll be back ! 

And the 3rd spot of the podium also switches hands as @Lann finally gets ahead of @no_snacks who is a no-show since Week 133 ! 

@Protocawl breaks the 100 points mark and remains 5th, just ahead of @djw180, the definition of regularity. 

Careful @zmurko ! Still 7th but @Crawford1872 is coming for you ! He's already relegated @DavidCore89 back to 9th and he won't stop there ! 

@pete_95973, thanks to a couple killings challenges gains two spot and is now 10th ahead of @Skorpion, miraculously staying 11th despite the mysterious Australia epidemic.

@kernalhogan is just 1 point behind in 12th while @JustHatchedthe boss reaches 13th thanks to the anniversary challenge, finally kicking @desuno1 out that spot. 

@Con & @Potato are now 14th after a series of good results and @omarcomin71 remains at 16th. 

W1fXXU0.jpg

Edited by Fido_le_muet
  • Like 7
  • Haha 1

Media
14 minutes ago, Fido_le_muet said:

@Con  now 14th after a series of good results

QA1Rdnc.jpg

• Haha 3

Vetting

Yes, I wanted the top ten!

• Like 1

On 6/12/2018 at 7:12 AM, Fido_le_muet said:

BIG CHANGES IN THE TOP SPOTS !!!

And the 3rd spot of the podium also switches hands as @Lann finally gets ahead of @no_snacks who is a no-show since Week 133 ! 

Thanks for the heads up, @Fido_le_muet.  Fuck you, @Lann.  I'm back. ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Events
7 minutes ago, no_snacks said:

Thanks for the heads up, @Fido_le_muet.  Fuck you, @Lann.  I'm back. ?

sticker,375x360-bg,ffffff.u8.png

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Newsletter

Once upon a time, in the magnificent land of domesticbatterygaming.com, there was a nice crew challenge leaderboard. 

Everything was going perfectly for the leaderboard. It was updated on a regular basis. Life was good.  

But over time, updates became irregular and rarer and rarer. So rare in fact that the poor crew challenge leaderboard was beginning to wonder if it was ever gonna be updated again. 

Fortunately, a great hero by the name of Fido came to rescue the poor leaderboard and updated it after 20 weeks of complete inactivity (which was absolutely not his fault in the first place)

The great hero promised to the leaderboard it would never see such a long period of emptiness ever again (hopefully)

THE END

It pains me to say it but @Banketelli's lead on me is increasing. And what's worse is that @Lann and @no_snacks are closing in FAST ! I fear my days on the podium are ending. I need to get back to business ! But if Snacks keeps his pace, we're all doomed. Impressive series of 10 podiums out of 11 weeks between weeks 157 and 167 ! 

Thanks to his regularity, @djw180 is now 5th and gains a spot on @Protocawl who only got 3 podiums the past 20 weeks.

@zmurko is still 7th with the same total as last time but beware of @Crawford1872 now only a tiny little point behind ! 

@DavidCore89, doing his best interpretation of zmurko scores 0 point and remains 9th. 

Huge progression for @omarcomin71 who gains 8 spots and is now 10th overall. Well done ! Just behind is his bestie @pete

@Potato gains 10 points and is now 12th with @Skorpion 1 little point behind. No points for @kernalhogan at 14th and the Boss @JustHatched loses 2 ranks and is now 15th.

A few podiums for @Con tied with Hatch for 15th. Then we have our MIAs @desuno1 and @RichnLin, miraculously preserving their spots from 20 weeks ago. @SINISTER120 gets 2 wins and gains one spot at 19th and @Dodge loses a spot and is now 20th, tied with @Spinnaker1981.

@Schumi6581 making his presence felt with 4 podiums. He enters the leaderboard at 48th with 8 points. Keep going, only 164 more points to 1st place 😛 

Well done everyone ! (except Lann and Snacks)

NDMtRcY.jpg

Edited by Fido_le_muet
  • Like 10
  • Ok 1
  • Love 1

Events
6 hours ago, Fido_le_muet said:

Once upon a time, in the magnificent land of domesticbatterygaming.com, there was a nice crew challenge leaderboard. 

Everything was going perfectly for the leaderboard. It was updated on a regular basis. Life was good.  

But over time, updates became irregular and rarer and rarer. So rare in fact that the poor crew challenge leaderboard was beginning to wonder if it was ever gonna be updated again. 

Fortunately, a great hero by the name of Fido came to rescue the poor leaderboard and updated it after 20 weeks of complete inactivity (which was absolutely not his fault in the first place)

The great hero promised to the leaderboard it would never see such a long period of emptiness ever again (hopefully)

THE END

It pains me to say it but @Banketelli's lead on me is increasing. And what's worse is that @Lann and @no_snacks are closing in FAST ! I fear my days on the podium are ending. I need to get back to business ! But if Snacks keeps his pace, we're all doomed. Impressive series of 10 podiums out of 11 weeks between weeks 157 and 167 ! 

Thanks to his regularity, @djw180 is now 5th and gains a spot on @Protocawl who only got 3 podiums the past 20 weeks.

@zmurko is still 7th with the same total as last time but beware of @Crawford1872 now only a tiny little point behind ! 

@DavidCore89, doing his best interpretation of zmurko scores 0 point and remains 9th. 

Huge progression for @omarcomin71 who gains 8 spots and is now 10th overall. Well done ! Just behind is his bestie @pete

@Potato gains 10 points and is now 12th with @Skorpion 1 little point behind. No points for @kernalhogan at 14th and the Boss @JustHatched loses 2 ranks and is now 15th.

A few podiums for @Con tied with Hatch for 15th. Then we have our MIAs @desuno1 and @RichnLin, miraculously preserving their spots from 20 weeks ago. @SINISTER120 gets 2 wins and gains one spot at 19th and @Dodge loses a spot and is now 20th, tied with @Spinnaker1981.

@Schumi6581 making his presence felt with 4 podiums. He enters the leaderboard at 48th with 8 points. Keep going, only 164 more points to 1st place 😛 

Well done everyone ! (except Lann and Snacks)

NDMtRcY.jpg

Thanks for the update, nice work @Fido_le_muet Are you concerned about losing the 2nd place forever, or do you find yourself comfortable shortly getting brutaly beat by a old man? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • F-U 1

Media

Great job, Fido!!!

looks like I can’t let Hatch surpass me. I worked too hard for 15th.

How the hell am I still 7th?! 😵

AND STILL AHEAD OF ALLY! 😝

Vetting

@Fido_le_muet is there a way of seeing the scores year by year or broken down some other way? I would be quite interested to see what the scoreboard for the 2018 CCs would look like.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, The_Lady_A said:

@Fido_le_muet is there a way of seeing the scores year by year or broken down some other way? I would be quite interested to see what the scoreboard for the 2018 CCs would look like.

Zmurko 0 pts

NOT 7th <_<

Edited by zmurko