revbouncer

Missions

revbouncer

I am going through all the Rockstar missions  that I haven't done ticking them off alphabetically as I go. Skorp has been helping me so we were going job for job ticking off the ones we hadn't done, There is 1 x 4 player mission yet to be done. I am looking for 3 others who would be interested in doing 1 mission before or after a playlist. They don't take long and even on hard they aren't that hard to do, especially if you have an oppressor.

I can also help anyone tick some off theirs off their list of missions they haven't done.

I am sure there are others who want to get all theirs done too, if so post here for mission partners.

So can I get 3 others to help me do 1 mission? 

Thanks for reading.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

revbouncer

Con

I’ve always wanted to do all the missions too. I’d love to sign up to help you but our time zones always fuck things up for me. 

Con

I’ve always wanted to do all the missions too. I’d love to sign up to help you but our time zones always fuck things up for me. 

Lann

I have so many mission yet to do, not to mention the Doomsday heist. But yes, the time is the tricky part for me as well.