Lann

Endurance Extravaganza (GTA)

Lann

Endurance-Extravaganza-Original-Small.pn

Races will always be contact and mostly no catch up, but slipstream will depend on the track. As in the past, tracks with a pit lane may include a mandatory pit stop, but will likely depend on if it's 2x 15 minute races or 1x 30 minute race.

Combat jobs will be a mix of forced weapons, and owned weapons without explosives unless otherwise stated, depending on the job.

I'll include an adversary mode or two as well.

Job requests/suggestions are always welcome.

Host: @Skorpion

Endurance Extravaganza (GTA)

Edited by Lann

Skorpion

Since there's only 2 RSVPs including myself and only 3 of us online, there's no point hosting this tonight.

Disappointing for a first run. Hopefully be some interest next month.

Con
7 hours ago, Skorpion said:

Since there's only 2 RSVPs including myself and only 3 of us online, there's no point hosting this tonight.

Do NOT get discouraged!! I had to work today and the past two weeks my dogs liver issue has acted back up so its been hard to get hyped about anything for me. Movies are the only things that take my mind off of stuff and is why ive been active with the film stuff. Its tough for me to make a 3:30am EST endurance racing playlist on a normal weekend, never mind on a weekend with work and sick doggy.  Hopefully the next one, I will be able to happily join, even with that start time. 

Protocawl
8 hours ago, Skorpion said:

I had totally forgot about this, just need to get used to there being a new event again. I have a feeling the lack of promotion throughout the week leading up to it may have caused the low turnout. First few times I'd recommend promoting it several times in advance, mainly during the last week and a half before the event, in the shoutbox and in the event thread.

Protocawl.png

Con
4 minutes ago, Protocawl said:

I had totally forgot about this, just need to get used to there being a new event again. I have a feeling the lack of promotion throughout the week leading up to it may have caused the low turnout. First few times I'd recommend promoting it several times in advance, mainly during the last week and a half before the event, in the shoutbox and in the event thread.

Yeah Im responsible for the lack of promotion as I honestly lost track of the calendar events after a rough week with my dogs health. I apologize to Skorpion profusely for that. That is why i ask that if you dont see me pounding the promo for your event, please contact me as soon as possible. I would have left the promo a fixture all week long. 

omarcomin71

@Con it’s a short pl of racing endurance plus a deathmatch endurance. 20 minute DM. :) 

• Like 1

"The Game is out there. And it's either play or get played"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EkBRYq2UbHE

Con
31 minutes ago, omarcomin71 said:

@Con it’s a short pl of racing endurance plus a deathmatch endurance. 20 minute DM. :) 

20 Minute DM....that has my name all over it. 

• Like 1