LimeGreenLegend

The Film Club Podcast

LimeGreenLegend

@Con and myself have been enjoying the film club so much that we decided to meet up in GTA and record a podcast.  This very rough first episode is a retrospective look back over the last year of the film club, with a short discussion about each film.  We did set out with the intention of talking about each film for about five minutes, but we failed spectacularly.  So much so that we only get through the first six films in close to an hour and a half!

Would love to hear any feedback, if anyone has time to listen to it (it's a long one), or ideas for what you'd like us to discuss in the future.

Edited by LimeGreenLegend
  • Like 2
  • Love 1

LimeGreenLegend.png

Con

Here are my vids from the podcast, I unfortunately didnt capture the ALIENS and the first half of THEY LIVE reviews so make sure you listen to Lime's vids for those. We plan on getting better at every aspect of the podcast so your input is welcomed. We are taking any suggestion so please submit any you may have. 

To get the full They Live review just watch Lime's version above. 

Edited by Con
  • Like 3

LimeGreenLegend

Episode 2

Intro - 0:00:00
Recent Watches (1917/The Florida Project/The Lighthouse) - 0:02:57
2019 Wrap-Up Pt. 2:
The Neverending Story - 0:12:34
Dune - 0:17:11
The Lost Boys - 0:22:28
Train to Busan - 0:29:21
Gladiator - 0:35:27
Gremlins - 0:42:13

Four Lions - 0:00:15
Con Gets Quizzed - 0:14:01
Outro - 0:31:48

• Like 1

LimeGreenLegend.png

pete2581

This is a really good idea.  I will give this a listen/watch this week while I am working.

• Thanks 2

new.gif

Con
7 hours ago, pete2581 said:

This is a really good idea.  I will give this a listen/watch this week while I am working.

Thanks Pete!! We are still a work in progress but we will get better at it. And we will be looking for guests in the near future so...I hope you join us someday. 

Sorry we had to miss 2Bros to get it done. It was our only window to finish it. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1