djw180

gta Crew Challenge 199 - Mystery Tour

Spinnaker1981
Just now, Lann said:

yellow_showmethevideo.png

@Lann I have never, and I mean NEVER uploaded a video in my life! What the hell makes you think I can do that?? :P

• Haha 1

Lann

:) you can do it. Google that sh*t!

revbouncer

@Lann You took a different route than I to the 1st CP yet our times were within 1 sec of each other. We took a very similar route to CP2 and again we were within 1 sec of each other. You took a totally different route to CP3 and again we were extremely close in times. You also took a totally different route to Grapeseed and I even think you were marginally ahead at the weed farm until you turned left and went up the road. You lost 10 secs on that last part alone. If you work on you last bit up the hill you will surely do better

I have done a 7.57.114 but still made mistakes as you did, so we both can save time if we are mistake free. Easier said than done that's for sure!

• Like 1

Spinnaker1981
3 hours ago, Lann said:

Its a secret, but i stay away from the dirtroad just north of the Alamo sea. I prefer the tarmac, but i have yet to try the the classic Gfred route uphill.

Or screw it :) here is my best:

I was 15 sec faster to the last CP, specially because you lose a lot of time from the second to last to the last CP. I would use the road there, even though its longer, your average speed is way higher. BUT... that is a much better way to get to the FL than I had, no doubt about it! But rev said he had an even better way?

Well done!

• Like 1

revbouncer

7.54.478 Very hard to go the whole way without something slowing you down, I don't think I will beat this time even though there's a few more seconds in it, I have a vid if needed.

Edited by revbouncer
  • Like 2

Lann
Just now, djw180 said:

I did not get around to mix my and @revbouncer routes, had a run about 7 sec faster than both on cp1, but no improved run. Time in video above is my entry.

• Like 1

Con

I did horrible...my time is like 14 mins...I’ll post the official time when I get home.

• Like 1

SINISTER120

giphy.gif

• Haha 2

The_Lady_A

@djw180 nothing from me, sorry

• Ok 1

Wish you luck but you're not bringing us down!