Lann

Dirty Street Racing

Lann

641J0iG.png

Races will be restricted to certain cars, list will be posted soon.

This will be open to players outside the crew, the rsvp will be adjusted accordingly.

All races will be in GTA mode, you are allowed to shoot from your car, but no explosives or getting out of your car. Dirty racing allowed. Traffic will be on, Catch-up will be on.

As you can see its less of a serious racing event, and more a serious fun event.

Dirty Street Racing

30 - 8 non-crew = 22 rsvp spots

Edited by Lann
  • Like 5

Lann

This will be in the Weekend Wrap-up spot on the 17th.

[removed part about creating jobs due to lack of creators]

Edited by Lann

Lann

I got a question from another crew about catch-up being on in this event. Figured I post the motive for it being on in here as well.

The events we (xdbx) usually do never use or allow traffic, shooting, dirty racing or catch-up. But in this event its ALL on and allowed. Catch-up is on to increase interaction.

Lann

With little interest from creators, and questions from other crew about what cars we are using, I will simply create a list of excluded vehicles in each class.

So everyone is free to use any car not on that list.

Jjss924

I will try to get something created this weekend. Shouldn't take too long.

Lann

The cars we will not use, and examples of fairly competitive cars that are allowed. But ALL cars not listed as banned ( in red ) are ok. Remember Catch-up and traffic is on.

1wOg77c.png

Edited by Lann

Lann

How do you guys feel about racing at night? I think it will be a mix but with alot of nighttime. I will also try and balance traffic (low, medium and high) depending our numbers and the tracks. 

I know @LimeGreenLegend might join with his neons if we do alot of nighttime.

Working on the tracks, but I can promise alot of old school classics and a few new creations. I will post the tracks in a few days.

RSVP open.

• Like 1

Spinnaker1981

At night? great, but with less heavier traffic. Keep it just like actual street Racing! And a coast to coast should be cool as well! (like from the bunker to the powerplant, cannonball like. with only 2 checkpoints... let everyone chose their own routes!

• Like 1

Lann

It would be pretty sweet to get a picture of our (xdbx) potential rsvp’s for this, so if you plan to attend please rsvp.

JGayQ28.jpg

Spinnaker1981

Do we need to invite another crew? I can think of a few from JAZZ that would join suchan event! 

Lann
44 minutes ago, Spinnaker1981 said:

Do we need to invite another crew? I can think of a few from JAZZ that would join suchan event! 

With 4 rsvp from XDBX, 7 from FEAR, 1 from STMT and maybe a few from STNC we have plenty of room so far. Feel free to invite them!

DavidCore89

The cars listed in red is my entire collection! 

I'll get a few new cars and will join. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Six-times Jump Rope world champion // Three-times Tic-Tac-Toe runner-up // Two-times Hopscotch world champion // Two-times Wheelbarrow Race world champion // One-time Marco Polo runner-up // One-time Musical Chairs European champion.

Owner of a 25-metre swimming badge.

"Finishing second means you are the first person to lose"  - Gilles Villeneuve.

Lann
42 minutes ago, DavidCore89 said:

The cars listed in red is my entire collection! 

I'll get a few new cars and will join. 

:D

There should be a few fairly cheap ones to pick. Good to see more interest in our crew! 

Lann

@revbouncer you damn sharpshooter, you should join this ( this is what i was practising)

• Haha 1

revbouncer

Joined. Bought a tailgater (again lol) and an Impaler. Now I know why you were using the cars you were using. Will take a chance in the sports classics class and use the savestra as I don't really want the car you used, with catch up on it shouldn't matter too much. Looking forward to this, it should be fun. Thanks Lann

• Thanks 1

Lann
9 minutes ago, revbouncer said:

Joined. Bought a tailgater (again lol) and an Impaler. Now I know why you were using the cars you were using. Will take a chance in the sports classics class and use the savestra as I don't really want the car you used, with catch up on it shouldn't matter too much. Looking forward to this, it should be fun. Thanks Lann

I also think i will use a different Sport Classics, thinking Stinger GT :)

omarcomin71

I just bought two new cars for this event. ;)giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29ee7308ca2aab34e0f0

• Like 1

"The Game is out there. And it's either play or get played"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EkBRYq2UbHE

Spinnaker1981

Issi, Vigero, Primo, coquete classic, Ruston and Italy GTB.... If I can make it (I hope I can, but, these days, it is impossible to tell. 

Edited by Spinnaker1981
  • Like 1

Lann

A week to go. Get in! Dont forget to make sure your tires are bulletproof and your neon is on! :)

7wJoxto3C06qodqCYN95lA_0_0.jpg?downsize=

heQ5cs18xEySg0fO6NxF4A_0_0.jpg?downsize=

weHz5Q-GekCHrN-MmgxGcw_0_0.jpg?downsize=

EmN4E7JLKUK32IOJOeZVSg_0_0.jpg?downsize=

tyUEFKXGeEK_EPmmxMB6pA_0_0.jpg?downsize=

Edited by Lann
  • Like 2

Lann

Still room to join in on the carnage tonight 21:00 utc.

Spinnaker1981

I think you can count with me, if nothing goes wrong, I should be home by 9pm UTC. Just... 

• Like 1

Lann

My son got a fever, Mrs not feeling well, but at least I got some perscription for my back.

I will not be the most reliable host tonight. I know its alot to ask, but if anyone feel they want to host just let me know.

No matter what I will gather all racers in a lobby.

Looks like a few FEAR and maybe one or two from STMT, STNC and DAMN. I havent got a list today, will invite all from xdbx first, then FEAR and the rest. I dont think we will be close to 30, but if so it will be a simple first come first served type of invite.

Con
2 hours ago, Lann said:

My son got a fever, Mrs not feeling well, but at least I got some perscription for my back.

I will not be the most reliable host tonight. I know its alot to ask, but if anyone feel they want to host just let me know...

Sadly I won’t be able to host because I may not be on the mic come start time.  If that changes, I will let you know. 

• Thanks 1

Lann

Things dont look good for me, not able to sit up and a family with the flu. I will not be able to play tonight.

I will create a psn thread with all that i know plan to join (9 xdbx, @VALL_es, @ajbns87 and @M.C.Lethal Dose so he can keep get any other FEAR in). 

This is the playlist, and GTA mode, night and low traffic on all jobs. I have not planned for any number of laps, so if someone host just improvise.

https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/games/gtav/ps4/playlists/playlist/sGn8tmbQ5EquTp9krXA-lQ

Classes:

641J0iG.png

Sorry about this.

• Sad 1

omarcomin71
10 minutes ago, Lann said:

Things dont look good for me, not able to sit up and a family with the flu. I will not be able to play tonight.

I will create a psn thread with all that i know plan to join (9 xdbx, @VALL_es, @ajbns87 and @M.C.Lethal Dose so he can keep get any other FEAR in). 

This is the playlist, and GTA mode, night and low traffic on all jobs. I have not planned for any number of laps, so if someone host just improvise.

https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/games/gtav/ps4/playlists/playlist/sGn8tmbQ5EquTp9krXA-lQ

Classes:

641J0iG.png

Sorry about this.

Really hope you feel better. I know the feeling of horrific back and neck pain, not fun. 
I unfortunately cannot host I may have to leave before the playlist is over.  

Edited by omarcomin71

omarcomin71

Thanks @Dodge 

Some players fromFEAR and maybe one or two froSTMT, STNC and DAMN.

@Lann said he’ll get everyone in a lobby. 

Lann

Thanks @Dodge, I hope it went smooth.