zmurko

NBA 2019/2020 Season

zmurko

NBA is back baby!!! 🤘

Has everyone followed all the off-season moves?

Which team(s)/player(s) will you follow/watch?

What are your predictions for the season?

Are you excited? Are you excited??!!

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED??!! 

Edited by zmurko
  • Like 2

Fido_le_muet

He is back :D 

I followed a bit during the summer. Lots of transfers. KD and Irving at Brooklyn, Anthony Davis at the Lakers, Kemba Walker at Celtics, Westbrook to Houston, Kawhi at Clippers... 

Lots of cool duos to follow. Davis/Lebron, Westbrook/Harden, Walker/Tatum, Durant/Irving, Doncic/Porzingis, Kawhi/Paul George.

Curious to see what all the fuss is about with that Zion Williamson guy and if it's justified.

I'll follow closely the frenchies, particularly Rudy Gobert and my bestie Evan Fournier with the Magic since he comes from my hometown 😍

What's sure, is that the Raptors won't be champions again. 

I wish I could attend the game in Paris between Milwaukee and Charlotte but tickets sold in a few minutes on tuesday. I'll try my luck tomorrow since there is another shot at it but the tickets are so expensive !!! 200€ is my limit if I manage to grab some by miracle. 

• Like 1

toYHMZH.png

Banketelli

I'm very excited! This summer was crazy. There's so many really good teams now, especially in the west.

I'm of course backing the Mavs who're off to the best start in years. No doubt it will result in a play-off spot. The bench is looking solid with the addition of Curry, Boban! .  Luka playing like the all-star he's going to be this year, and KP slowly getting back into it after almost 2 years out. Those two haven't quite found each other yet but it's just a matter of time. Gonna be the best duo in the NBA for many years.

This year they aren't quite ready yet, though. I predict the conference finals being the Bucks vs 76'ers and Clippers vs Lakers. Both could very well go 7 games, and I think the Bucks and Clippers will make it to the finals. Giannis, now with 3-pointers, is looking scary. How are you supposed to defend him if you can't even back off him just a bit? The rest of the squad is solid with lots of shooters. But the Clippers squad is something else, and they'll have their hands on the trophy in June with Kawhi as finals MVP for the second year straight. 

• Like 1

pete2581

I am hoping for Lakers-Sixers final!

I love Kawhi but the sitting out one or two games a week makes me want to root against him.  I hate load management.  Michael Jordan played 80 or more games 11 times and all 82 games 8 times including his final season when he was 39 years old.

• Like 1

new.gif

Beez
1 hour ago, pete2581 said:

I am hoping for Lakers-Sixers final!

I would love that, with the Lakers winning of course.

Fido_le_muet

60 points for Lillard tonight ! 

Triple double for Luka ! 

Can't believe the Lakers are the best team of the league right now. And Golden States almost the worst.

Amazing how it changes from one season to the next one !

Edited by Fido_le_muet

toYHMZH.png