Date of Event: 

Time of Event in UTC: 

Does Event Repeat: 

If Event Repeats/How Often: 

Event Host: 

Amount of Players Allowed: 

Special Rules for Event:

Description of Event: 

Any interest in and ideas about how a event could be shaped? Maybe someone want to take the lead in setting something up? 

Edited by Lann
  • Like 1
  • Love 2

Beez

I would be interested in participating whatever you set up. I have been wanting to make a death match or capture on an offshore platform. I have never made either before, only races. 

Mine thing that we’ve never done is a creator event using the Arena Wars creator. I’m up for that as well. 

• Like 3

Jjss924
Posted (edited)

I will create something as well. I have a few in the works already. I can also help set this up if needed, but I can't promise to host. I'm usually not available when EU players are.

Edited by Jjss924
  • Like 2

Con

I will create a deathmatch too. The last creator event was PHENOMENAL!!!!!!! Perhaps I shall post the throwback videos later today. Woooooo!!!

• Like 1

pete2581

I am not much of a creator but I can spew out a shit job for this :)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

new.gif

Lann

I am working on a race idea, pretty excited. If we go ahead, how about limit the jobs to 16 players?

• Ok 1

Skorpion

I'm in. Not sure what I'll make yet, just depends if there'll be a theme or anything. I'm thinking possibly LTS though but we'll see.

• Like 1

Protocawl

Maaaaybe. Depends on what the rules/theme/limitations would be.

Protocawl.png

The_Lady_A

I'm in, and would suggest this get a weekend time to make it easier for both sides of the pond to attend. Heheh the way things have been with H2Hs recently I'm tempted to abuse my powers and rename saturday evening to '2Bros Or Best Offer' 😋

I'll help organise but I'm uneasy about hosting as my net isn't the best for large numbers. A limit of 16 players makes sense because R☆, but if there is enough interest maybe it could be run twice at different times, with priority rsvps for the second run going to anyone who couldn't make it the first time? 

Speaking of time, how much does everyone think is reasonable to get the jobs made?

• Like 1

Wish you luck but you're not bringing us down!

pete2581

I will offer the Two Bros slot for whatever week we choose.  I can even host like normal if I am needed to.

• Love 1

new.gif

Skorpion
10 hours ago, The_Lady_A said:

I'm in, and would suggest this get a weekend time to make it easier for both sides of the pond to attend. Heheh the way things have been with H2Hs recently I'm tempted to abuse my powers and rename saturday evening to '2Bros Or Best Offer' 😋

I'll help organise but I'm uneasy about hosting as my net isn't the best for large numbers. A limit of 16 players makes sense because R☆, but if there is enough interest maybe it could be run twice at different times, with priority rsvps for the second run going to anyone who couldn't make it the first time? 

Speaking of time, how much does everyone think is reasonable to get the jobs made?

I agree that a weekend time would be best for both sides of the pond, and the bit at the bottom :D

I'd like perhaps 2 weeks to create. I feel that's enough time to create something of quality, and soon enough that it's not a long wait.

• Like 1

pete2581

What about Saturday the 19th Two Bros time slot?

• Like 2

new.gif