Dodge

Wreckfest Complaints

Dodge

We can use this forum to list complaints about the game. 

Also a link to where we can organize our complaints to Bugbear and THQNordic

Twitter - Check out BugbearEntertainment (@bugbeargames): https://twitter.com/bugbeargames?s=09

Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/bugbeargames/

I think Bugbear is the place to contact. 

• Like 1

ErnYoung

I am not able to join friends 

also I kinda suck at this game do if thry can fix that as well that would be great. 

• Like 1

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil, is for good men to do nothing - General Dwight Eisenhower Allied Supreme Commander WWII

DavidCore89
3 hours ago, ErnYoung said:

also I kinda suck at this game do if thry can fix that as well that would be great. 

Perhaps they're not in your region?

Playing through career definitely helps to get a bit quicker and be more effective at taking others out.

Six-times Jump Rope world champion // Three-times Tic-Tac-Toe runner-up // Two-times Hopscotch world champion // Two-times Wheelbarrow Race world champion // One-time Marco Polo runner-up // One-time Musical Chairs European champion.

Owner of a 25-metre swimming badge.

"Finishing second means you are the first person to lose"  - Gilles Villeneuve.

Squirrel
4 hours ago, ErnYoung said:

Best way I’ve found of joining friends is via a party chat. Servers do fill quickly though. Once there’s a group of you ready to play, go to the server browser and find an empty server at the bottom of the list and all join that one through the party menu. It will probably also have a number of AI bots in the server so you won’t be racing alone. As human players join, bots are removed. 

For help with driving, you can adjust your assists. Add stability and traction control if needed. ABS is also an option although why use brakes when you normally have other cars to hit to help you around the corners. 

• Like 1

vwszoXH.jpg

DavidCore89

I only have traction control off for now.

Six-times Jump Rope world champion // Three-times Tic-Tac-Toe runner-up // Two-times Hopscotch world champion // Two-times Wheelbarrow Race world champion // One-time Marco Polo runner-up // One-time Musical Chairs European champion.

Owner of a 25-metre swimming badge.

"Finishing second means you are the first person to lose"  - Gilles Villeneuve.