Lann

Gunrunning

Protocawl

We played this last night at 2Bros as well and it was awesome, seemed to work really well! Probably the best job in that building I've ever played. I did encounter some invisible crates or something like that, but that's not really a problem (if you wish to see the encounters, I'll upload the match video later). Didn't find anything else wrong, can't wait to play it again with even more people. :)

• Love 1
  • Thanks 1

Protocawl.png

Dodge
2 hours ago, Protocawl said:

We played this last night at 2Bros as well and it was awesome, seemed to work really well! Probably the best job in that building I've ever played. I did encounter some invisible crates or something like that, but that's not really a problem (if you wish to see the encounters, I'll upload the match video later). Didn't find anything else wrong, can't wait to play it again with even more people. :)

+1. Probably the best TDM in this building. 

• Thanks 1

Lann
4 hours ago, Protocawl said:

If you have a video that would be great! Thanks.

Protocawl

Here's the footage:

• Thanks 1

Protocawl.png

pete2581

Great map!

• Thanks 1

new.gif