About

• Released

• Rating

• Genre

• Science Fiction
    • Thriller
    • Mystery

Overview

A desperate father tries to return home to his pregnant wife after a mysterious apocalyptic event turns everything to chaos.

Trailer

Credits

• Theo James
    Theo James
    Will
  • Forest Whitaker
    Forest Whitaker
    Tom
  • Kat Graham
    Kat Graham
    Samantha
  • Kerry Bishé
    Kerry Bishé
    Meg
  • Grace Dove
    Grace Dove
    Ricki
  • Mark O'Brien
    Mark O'Brien
    Jeremiah
This page uses the themoviedb.org API.

Watche this earlier, it's an awesome Netflix movie. A story of survival when the world goes to shit. I've seen Forest Whitaker in alot of movies and this is his best performance so far. I can't do reviews like @Con but this is worth the watch, 4/5 from me.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, JustHatched said:

Watche this earlier, it's an awesome Netflix movie. A story of survival when the world goes to shit. I've seen Forest Whitaker in alot of movies and this is his best performance so far. I can't do reviews like @Con but this is worth the watch, 4/5 from me.

Oh yeah you can...just talk out loud as you type about how you felt. I just get long winded....lol. Someone in the crew saw this film and liked everything except the ending. 

Edited by Con
  • Like 1