FYI Ticker

Who's with me on this?

• Like 2

I was quite interested in it when I saw it at... E3? last summer, mainly thanks to the positive changes, improvements from the 1st one. No idea when I'll get it, though. Definitely not right away.

Edited by Protocawl

DeadGoon, I saw that you were playing the other night and I was like I NEED TO PLAY THAT AGAIN! lol, so i ust reinstalled the first Division last night and am gonna get back into it..  The Division 2 looks pretty cool.

Edited by nkaujrog
  • Like 1

Just downloaded the beta. Big fan of what the original became and looking forward to try the beta out. But still not sure if I'll get it at launch.

• Like 1

Enjoyed the first game too but never got properly into the end game. I like where the sequel is going. Would totally consider getting it if you were putting together a squad at some point (I'm also skeptical of getting in on release)! 

• Like 1

Same issue quoting ^

@Banketelli eh it just feels the same to me... I had fun playing as a group but can't imagine playing it on my own. Probably won't be buying it anytime soon. I do like the idea of raids though, not sure if they were on the first one?

There were no raids in they first one.

The movements seem to be a little more fluid in the beta. Vaulting over objects is certainly improved. The aiming also seems to be a little better.

I actually prefer it solo. It seems when others join, someone always has to be a hero and rush through everything. I like taking my time.

I'll most likely be on this day one. I need something to occupy my time. Red Dead Online literally bores me to death.

8 hours ago, DeaD_GooN said:

There were no raids in they first one.

Hmm if a few people in the crew get the game then I might pick it up for the raids. I'm not interested in the PvP side at all so I guess that's what put me off the first one. But then it could end up like Destiny where it was impossible to get a raid group together.

I found the beta really glitchy, audio disappearing and loading textures slow. I know what you mean about the group thing, I only played the one day with Xyon, Xyons son and Shortround so we were just taking it easy and moving together.