FYI Ticker
zztop911

Unsellable pelts at the butcher!!

It seems since the last tiny update, this has become a bigger problem and seems to be growing, I lost over $150 just today in 3 fairly large trips to the butcher. Made a ticket @ Rockstar about it.

I know some in the The Butcher Employee of the year thread have posted the same.

Post up if you have the same problem and to what degree.

Exactly. Noticed it with boar pelts a little while ago. Now it's most pelts you've on the back of the horse. Yesterday I also got cheated out of money for at wolf carcass. Shit might be spreading. I've made a ticket as well.

Edited by Banketelli

1 hour ago, Banketelli said:

Exactly. Noticed it with boar pelts a little while ago. Now it's most pelts you've on the back of the horse. Yesterday I also got cheated out of money for at wolf carcass. Shit might be spreading. I've made a ticket as well.

I encourage everyone to make a ticket and make a screen shot of the pelts that gave you no money.

As I posted in the butcher thread after the blue screen, I bet it was at least 10 pelts on the horse I lost out on.

I had similar crap happening as well, frustrating.

Might put a ticket in about the Alligator who mauled me yesterday, I was so focused on the 3 spoonbills i just took down i didnt see it coming. :) Back to the Butcher and start over 😣

Wow. My hats off to you all playing this mess of a game. I've just been staying away from it until it's straightened out. Not worth the frustration. 

• Like 1

Just checked the status of my ticket.

CLOSED!!!!!!!!!!!

No reply from them either....nothing!

23 minutes ago, zztop911 said:

CLOSED!!!!!!!!!!!

Nice, so they fixed it!

😂

9 hours ago, Lann said:

Nice, so they fixed it!

😂

I'm sure they did!

R* is very attentive to things like that! 🤣

15 hours ago, zztop911 said:

CLOSED!!!!!!!!!!!

You can still write to them after it's closed. They will most likely respond that they are sorry you had a bad time and that the bug is already on record.

I still can't get my toggle to run work and there's nothing I can do about it 😕

Edited by AlCohonez