FYI Ticker
Banketelli

rdr Suspect's Saturday (February 2)

Date of Event: 2/2

Time of Event in UTC: 7pm

Amount of Players Allowed: 

Special Rules for Event:

Description of Event: 

Bit early start time but want to avoid clashing with 2Bros if possible. But if there's a lot of interest from people who can only play later, we might have to or schedule it to afterwards.

We'll start with some free roam stuff; stranger missions, fucking with other players' missions, hunt down hideouts and whatever else we can think of. Once that's done, whoever interested can join me for some showdowns.

Edited by Banketelli
  • Like 7

If I am home and online I will definitely join

• Like 1

I'll be there!

• Like 1

Yesterday's death train was fun! But some people had too much fun ;) 

0_0.jpg

• Haha 6