FYI Ticker
JustHatched

Censoring the website?

Would you be ok with the website being language censored?  

41 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 minute ago, Squirrel said:

Does this mean I have to stop abusing @LimeGreenLegend’s lack of sexuality? 

since when was that a thing?

1 minute ago, Squirrel said:

Does this mean I have to stop abusing @LimeGreenLegend’s lack of sexuality? 

Nope, you can always use gips for that 

200.webp?cid=3640f6095c40dbea66456b34517

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

foimva9-imgur.gif?w=650

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Banketelli said:

giphy.gif?cid=3640f6095c40e1a86647454a73

Funniest thing I have seen all week.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, JustHatched said:

SO for compromise, how bout for now all racial and homophobic words get filtered and possible phrases like "juicing a dick" (yes it is in the list) get filtered. Not that we have an issue with racial slurs being used but it could happen and I think at least that would just make sense anyway

That sounds good to me. Thoughtless homophobia in particular is horrifically widespread in online games and that kind of shit really does add up. But there will need to be care so the auto-replace isn't too sensitive, british people can never be bothered to ask for a cigarette when a certain three letter word will suffice!

Sounds good. Racial and homophobic stuff has no place in society in 2019 anyways. Of course it exists and I hear it every day but still. No one should have to deal with it at a place they come to relax.

• Like 2

It'll be sometime before any of this is seen on this site. I just got started on the other site that gets full filtering and I counted it up and it is 1,780 words I have to type in with what it is filter to. It'll take a while.

LMMFAO!..................... 1,780 words

2 minutes ago, zztop911 said:

LMMFAO!..................... 1,780 words

Yup, and the LMMFAO is on the list.....lol

• Haha 1

Wow that site gets really strict filtering if even acronyms get clobbered!

Over 1700 words?  That's some straight up bullshit, lol.  Some  jackass was in charge of coming up with the shit which makes it even funnier.

I have finally finished getting the 1700+ words entered on my airplane clubs website. Now to make a slightly watered down version for the new website and then a small version for this site.