JustHatched

Poker Face Sumbitches

JustHatched

Join JustHatched on Saturdays at 9:30PM Central (2:30AM UTC) for some Red Dead Online poker. $5.00 to get in the game and maybe you won't leave broke and with a hole in your head.

Poker Face Sumbitches

nhrx0cinrvx11.jpg

• Like 2

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it!!

default_swhatever7.gif

JustHatched

Plan for Jan 5th is to posse up and run Stranger Missions. If more show up than can fit in one posse we will get somebody else to lead a 2nd posse

• Like 1

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it!!

default_swhatever7.gif

JustHatched

Plan for this Saturday (Jan 12th) will probably be a repeat of last Saturday, stranger missions. It's was pretty fun, we'll probably hit the ones in New Austin and West Elizabeth this time though. 

• Like 2

default_swhatever7.gif

JustHatched

This Saturday we will form a posse and hop in to 6 or horse races and then switch to 6 or so Showdowns, so be prepped to ride and fight

default_swhatever7.gif

pete2581

Is gunslinger saturday the 26th an anniversary event?

new.gif

JustHatched
11 minutes ago, pete_95973 said:

Is gunslinger saturday the 26th an anniversary event?

It is, but I dunno what we are doing yet

• Like 1

default_swhatever7.gif

JustHatched

Since I am the only RSVP for tonight I think i will cancel this for tonight. 

default_swhatever7.gif

JustHatched

No rsvps other than me. I will be on tonight so if anyone wants to do some gun rushing click the RSVP, otherwise I will cancel and work on the crew challenge

default_swhatever7.gif

JustHatched

Gonna cance for tonight as me and Dodge are the only RSVP's. I got some other stuff I need to work on online cuz the weekend is far to short.

default_swhatever7.gif

JustHatched

Gonna run missions tonight 

default_swhatever7.gif

JustHatched

We gonna cause some chaos this Saturday. Ride around and terrorize randoms till they leave the lobby

• Like 4

default_swhatever7.gif

JustHatched

This Saturday we will be doing that new capture thing they added this week. I tried it, it's pretty fun.

• Like 1

default_swhatever7.gif

punkbish85

I uninstalled RDR2, so hopefully you guys stream.. 😊

• Like 1

JustHatched
14 hours ago, nkaujrog said:

I uninstalled RDR2, so hopefully you guys stream.. 😊

Re install it. Problem solved

default_swhatever7.gif

JustHatched

Since I won't be around this Saturday if someone wants to host something in this time slot it's all yours. Either RDR or GTA, whatever. 

default_swhatever7.gif

SINISTER120

Cough, GTA, Cough.....

SINISTER120

I would set something up but I will be in Daytona Beach sat night.

JustHatched

Gonna do GTA this Saturday. Probably put the H2H races in and several of the jobs I have updated for testing. 

• Like 1

default_swhatever7.gif

JustHatched

GTA tonight and will be GTA next Saturday. After that going back to RDR for a bit

default_swhatever7.gif

omarcomin71

I hope to make it tonight.  

I miss the old Saturday night playlists. 

"The Game is out there. And it's either play or get played"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EkBRYq2UbHE

JustHatched

Not gonna do event tonight. Not sure if I will be online.

default_swhatever7.gif

JustHatched

Gunslinger will be RDR this weekend. I have not played RDR in a couple months but will check out the new shit Friday. I dunno what we will do yet but I am thinking poker night.

• Like 3

default_swhatever7.gif

omarcomin71

I hope to play some poker with y’all tonight but I may be a little late. 

omarcomin71
16 minutes ago, Dodge said:

How many can play at a table?

Six players.  There are public games but you have the option to host a private  game.