Jump to content
News Ticker
  • XDBX vs STNC Dirty Hotring Racing H2H, CLICK HERE for details!!
  • XDBX vs 187X Combat H2H, Click Here for details!!
  • Be sure to check the calendar and event threads for all the Anniversary Events!!
  • Congrats to all our new vetted members!!
  • Crew Challenge #176 ends January 18, Click Here for details!!
Lann

planning Checking interest in a anniversary h2h

Recommended Posts

Events

Date of Event: Late January 

Time of Event in UTC: 

Does Event Repeat: 

 If Event Repeats/How Often: 

Event Host: 

Amount of Players Allowed: 

Special Rules for Event:

 

Description of Event: 15 vs 15 or 8 vs 8

 

Just checking to see if we have anyone interested in a head to head as part of our upcoming anniversary (late January)?

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Coordinator

If it is at a time I can play I would join

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Vetting

Interested for sure.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Contest

I'm interested, if it's at a time I can do.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No interest at all.

That said, if one takes place at a good time for me, I will be happy to attend.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Vetting

 

4 hours ago, SINISTER120 said:

No interest at all.

That said, if one takes place at a good time for me, I will be happy to attend.

FrighteningFrailAplomadofalcon-small.gif

 

I am very interested @Lann

Edited by pete_95973
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, pete_95973 said:

 

FrighteningFrailAplomadofalcon-small.gif

 

I am very interested @Lann

Means I have no interest in one but since I support my crew I will take part in one if needed. Pretty simple really.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Vetting
4 minutes ago, SINISTER120 said:

Means I have no interest in one but since I support my crew I will take part in one if needed. Pretty simple really.

I was teasing you a little.  No interest at all and Happy to was funny to me.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Events

Cprize of 187X reached out to see about interest in a 3 tdm asssult rifle/carbine only 10 vs 10. 

Any interest?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Vetting
1 minute ago, Lann said:

Cprize of 187X reached out to see about interest in a 3 tdm asssult rifle/carbine only 10 vs 10. 

Any interest?

Oh hell yes....

AdmirableEvergreenBoar-size_restricted.g

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Vetting
2 hours ago, Lann said:

Cprize of 187X reached out to see about interest in a 3 tdm asssult rifle/carbine only 10 vs 10. 

Any interest?

As in 3 maps? Yeah, if it's that short, I'm up for it.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Events
11 hours ago, Protocawl said:

As in 3 maps? Yeah, if it's that short, I'm up for it.

Yes, 3 maps, 10 min each, Forced weapons, the regular rules.

A few more interested and i would feel comfortable going further.

I am going to drop a few names that i recall fancy automatic weapons.

@Crawford1872 @DavidCore89 @The_Lady_A @Beez @Dodge @bakri16 @Banketelli AND anyone interested in joining!!

I suggested 00:00 utc (3 hours after Two Bros start) on the 26th.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Events

Sorry, I stop at semi-autos these days.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
HR Dept.

I'm in.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Events

I’d be interested as long as real life work doesn’t get in the way. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Vetting
8 hours ago, Lann said:

Yes, 3 maps, 10 min each, Forced weapons, the regular rules.

A few more interested and i would feel comfortable going further.

I am going to drop a few names that i recall fancy automatic weapons.

@Crawford1872 @DavidCore89 @The_Lady_A @Beez @Dodge @bakri16 @Banketelli AND anyone interested in joining!!

I suggested 00:00 utc (3 hours after Two Bros start) on the 26th.

Don't forget @Con and @Smurf and @yo_rosta

Also, even if we only get 5 or 6 interested, hopefully they would rather do a 6 on 6 as opposed to nothing at all.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Media
Posted (edited)
42 minutes ago, pete_95973 said:

Don't forget @Con and @Smurf and @yo_rosta

Also, even if we only get 5 or 6 interested, hopefully they would rather do a 6 on 6 as opposed to nothing at all.

Yes I would love a H2H combat with Cprize.

Yes I’m also interested in the anniversary week and is why I asked a while back what days was this being planned for because I would even take a sick day to host something, preferably Deathmatch creations. 

Edited by Con
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

😕 Pistol @pete_95973 what are you even shooting at?

⚰️🏃🔫🏇 Just 🗿 3 death matches huh 🚽 they must 

Know those maps very well.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
HR Dept.

Sure. If you need an extra hand, and it happens at a friendly time for me, I'm in. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Events
Posted (edited)

I feel we might be able to form a team, i will add this to the calender shortly.

Any suggestions on maps? R* or good maps?

Edited by Lann

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Events

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Events
Posted (edited)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Vetting
3 minutes ago, Lann said:

These will be forced only? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Events

Forced only or forced and pickup i think, any issues with these maps as far as pickups?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Vetting
3 hours ago, Lann said:

Forced only or forced and pickup i think, any issues with these maps as far as pickups?

I don't think so.  I wish it showed what the starting/forced weapon was.  I know for Heat, but that is it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Events

Will check forced vs pickups on Chamberlain, Aztec and Nuke town, looking at using those maps if weapons are good.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Lann are you going to create a playlist and invite us to test them out or play it with randoms? that join?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Events
4 minutes ago, Smurf said:

@Lann are you going to create a playlist and invite us to test them out or play it with randoms? that join?

I can see the forced from the lobby screen, and pickups on RSSC. But we could always set up a small practice/test session!

  • Like 1
  • Ok 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Events

3pqSfe0.png

ivI7Zw5.png

dz4sCkV.png

Should be good.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×