Crew Challenge 173 - Butcher$ Challenge

Banketelli
3 minutes ago, pete_95973 said:

source.gif

it works schitts creek GIF by CBC

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

pete_95973

This is becoming the norm for me now in this challenge.  Getting attacked by randoms.  The worst part is this was right after I shot three spoonbills out of the air, two of which were 3 stars.  Then the guy bitched out and left after I killed him twice.  I love these guys that attack unprovoked but if they die once or twice they leave.  At least when I attack randoms (and I don't do it nearly as much in this game as GTA) it is because I want a fight.  Most randoms just want free and easy kills.  Push back and they run.  Oh what could have been on this run!?  Will never know!

Edited by pete_95973
  • Facepalm 1

pete_95973

Well I am pretty pissed off.  For two reasons...one I lost a clip (accidentally deleted apparently) where I had a $44 haul in 9 minutes.  And two, even though I had this as a back up, upon reviewing now I see that the perfect alligator I was dragging via lasso disappeared right when I arrived at the butcher and i was not credited for it :(.  That method does work, I have done it other times.  The rules said no Lasso to help kill an animal.  I did not do that, I just used it to drag the animal.  If that still violates the rule I guess this score should be okay because as you can see I got no credit for that carcass.

So I guess my score is  $35.65

Edited by pete_95973
  • Like 1

Banketelli

My score is still $50.20.

• Like 1

Con

Sorry. I wont have a time. R* patched the solo lobby trick at the wrong f'en time. I'll look forward to the challenge coming back around at a later time. 

Danielle
58 minutes ago, djw180 said:

Any more scores & videos?

@Danielle @Protocawl @Dodge

Not from me, didn't have the time sorry.