News Ticker
  • RDRO PLAYERS - be sure to invite the unvetted members to whatever you are doing so they can get notes!!! This is crucial for their vetting and lack of game content/crew events makes it more difficult at this time!!!
  • Be sure to RSVP for Anniversary Events, don't miss out cuz you didn't click a button...
Banketelli

Combat Guide (Aim Settings, Weapons & Tips)

Thats the set up that works for me. Haven't found a situation i couldn't deal with.

I also found a free aim setting that works for me. I wish we could have separate settings for free roam and pvp. 

Events

Slow And Steady (headshots don't kill you outright) + Never Without One (the hat one) are a waaay too deadly combo when fully upgraded. Just got my ass handed to me in a free roam battle. Already got all cards done but I might need to make a few changes. At least, gotta have them ready in case.

Edited by Banketelli

Read on gtaf that with the proper card setup you are basically invincible. 

• Sad 1

Media
1 hour ago, SINISTER120 said:

Yeah there is some ability set up that even prevents you from being killed if you get shot in the head and to insult us further, it also increases their health. I have been asking myself, is it even worth trying to get real good at combat in this game when at some point no one is gonna die from the thing I rely on to get kills....the headshot? 

HR Dept.
3 hours ago, SINISTER120 said:

I've upgraded a few to tier 3, still don't really notice any benefits.

Edited by DavidCore89