News Ticker
  • RDRO PLAYERS - be sure to invite the unvetted members to whatever you are doing so they can get notes!!! This is crucial for their vetting and lack of game content/crew events makes it more difficult at this time!!!
  • Be sure to RSVP for Anniversary Events, don't miss out cuz you didn't click a button...
The_Lady_A

Beta Feedback

Vetting

https://www.rockstargames.com/reddeadredemption2/online/feedback?step=aad6b01f

Rockstar have a surprisingly elaborate system for providing feedback for RDR2O, so if there is something you think should be brought to their attention the link above should take you to the right place.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Holy shit that's a lot of options :lol: very elaborate indeed, I like it. Thanks for linking.

Maybe this should be pinned while the beta is on? I see everyone experiencing glitches and things they would like changed in the shoutbox, lets use the beta while it's there.

• Like 2

Vetting

Agree.  I have already given feedback and a couple of bug fixes.  This is important to do.  If we have time to complain about something in the shoutbox (which I am guilty of for sure) we have time to submit the feedback.

11 hours ago, pete_95973 said:

Agree.  I have already given feedback and a couple of bug fixes.  This is important to do.  If we have time to complain about something in the shoutbox (which I am guilty of for sure) we have time to submit the feedback.

Same here

• Like 1

Sent it as a game mode idea

A parkour

relay race of 4 teams of 4 with a spectator mode.

The first section: Run up to a outdoor shooting range and go through three different weapons and shoot a still or moving target with limited bullets for each weapon the better the accuracy the more points.

The second section is a canoe race,the timing of the button press determine the speed.

Third would use bow to kill,skin and put the pelt on the four team member horse back, then a horse race to the finish. 

Edited by Smurf
  • Like 3

12 minutes ago, Smurf said:

A parkour

The first section: Run up to a outdoor shooting range and go through three different weapons and shoot a still or moving target with limited bullets for each weapon the better the accuracy the more points.

The second section is a canoe race,the timing of the button press determine the speed.

Third would use bow to kill,skin and put the pelt on the four team member horse back, then a horse race to the finish. 

That sounds awesome 😁 maybe it can be made in the creator when it's released

The update has increased the drain on your horse Stamina and frequency in brushing to a VERY annoying point.

Sent a variety of feedback like 30 times now. I wish there was a way to view them & make an itemized list to see if they got started in future DLCs as well as to see others in game issues so far.

Events

What do you guys think about putting a short text together with a few basic suggestions to suit gameplay we frequently used in GTA?

We could then ALL send in the same text, I could ask the crews from COTC to do the same (same text).

What should the text cover?

Friendly/crew fire in freeroam

Playlists

Head to head 

?

Anyone comfortable composing a well written text?

• Like 2

Coordinator
7 hours ago, Lann said:

What do you guys think about putting a short text together with a few basic suggestions to suit gameplay we frequently used in GTA?

We could then ALL send in the same text, I could ask the crews from COTC to do the same (same text).

What should the text cover?

Friendly/crew fire in freeroam

Playlists

Head to head 

?

Anyone comfortable composing a well written text?

I'm in, but I will yield the well written text to someone else

Vetting

I'll give it some thought, too, after the next couple of days (January 2nd most likely). Could potentially compose the text as well in the end.

• Like 1

On 12/4/2018 at 4:53 AM, Smurf said:

A parkour

Lol. Don't worry, if they put a creator in this game there will be hundreds of those parkour things like GTAO ;)

Hey guys idk if it’s on my end or r* but I can’t seem to play online for more than 5 to 10 minutes before the game kicks me and says sorry r* messed up. The only time the game let me play for more than an hour was early Christmas morning when I knew no one was playing. Anyone else have these issues?