pete2581
5 hours ago, revbouncer said:

I hope we can get enough to play gta rocket league in classic issi's :D

Okay I added it

• Thanks 1

new.gif

Skorpion
4 hours ago, omarcomin71 said:

Yeah we played this after TNT and had a blast.  We only had a few players I can only imagine what fun it would be with a bigger lobby.  @Skorpion can testify. :) 

Definitely! I'm looking forward to playing it again with more people.

Con

2Bros 11/9 Full Stream....Jobs 5-10

• Like 2

Skorpion

I'll be joining this weekend. I'd like to request either Glory Holes or one my races, depending on what fits the PL, if any at all.

• Like 1
  • Ok 1

pete2581
11 minutes ago, Skorpion said:

I'll be joining this weekend. I'd like to request either Glory Holes or one my races, depending on what fits the PL, if any at all.

You got it

• Thanks 1

new.gif

SINISTER120

Nice. GH is one of my favorite jobs in the game.

• Like 1

Beez

I think the only person I’ve ever killed on GLory Holes is myself. 

• Haha 4

Con

2Bros 11/16 Full Stream

Lann

Thanks for adding my jobs to the playlist @pete2581, and thanks @Con for the stream. 

The Hunting pack type job is now set in and limited to Terminal. The AA trailer is now pulled by a Bison, and instead of the canon it has the machinegun. The Bison is alot slower and is not armed. The hunting cars are now the Ardent that has a machinegun in the front. I think these changes will make it more balanced.

2_0.jpg

The king of the dam job seemed ok, but i did not see anyone using the side/interior ways to get to ”A” in the middle. I removed the vehicles and replaced all start and respawn points. I placed som respawns to encourage using the less obvious paths yo advance. I also removed the explosive (loved your reaction to it @Con),

2_0.jpg

The last job ”King of hearts” with the one flag in the city was deleted.

• Like 4

RammsteinDUDE
6 hours ago, Lann said:

Thanks for adding my jobs to the playlist @pete2581, and thanks @Con for the stream. 

The Hunting pack type job is now set in and limited to Terminal. The AA trailer is now pulled by a Bison, and instead of the canon it has the machinegun. The Bison is alot slower and is not armed. The hunting cars are now the Ardent that has a machinegun in the front. I think these changes will make it more balanced.

2_0.jpg

The king of the dam job seemed ok, but i did not see anyone using the side/interior ways to get to ”A” in the middle. I removed the vehicles and replaced all start and respawn points. I placed som respawns to encourage using the less obvious paths yo advance. I also removed the explosive (loved your reaction to it @Con),

2_0.jpg

The last job ”King of hearts” with the one flag in the city was deleted.

I used the alternate routes to A flag on the King of the Dam job. I think I was the only one though but I still managed to change the game with it. The first few minutes my team had flag A & B I think but there were no captures because everyone was focussed on the main path. I realized there was a way underneath the dam so I form there I started flanking the enemy which got us the win I think. 

I really loved this job. Without the vehicles it's even better I think. This stuff reminds me of Conquest on Battlefield, in my opinion one of the best things Rockstar added in a long time! 

• Like 3

The_Lady_A

Next Saturday 21:00utc, 23rd of Novermber, is the next multi-crew Survive the Hunt event. 

It is being organised on our sister website, and can be found here: https://www.rockstarsocialclub.net/forums/topic/313-survive-the-hunt-sat-23rd-november-2100-gmt/#comments

smUwyVk.png

"What is Survive The Hunt?

Essentially, Survive The Hunt (STH) is a freeroam game mode where one player is "hunted" by 8+ other players. There is no radar, HUD or name-tags in order to make this a bit more interesting. While there is no set tactic, the most popular and effective one is for the hunted player to "blend in" with the game AI - either on foot or in a car. This means obeying traffic laws, following the road at an AI-ish pace, stopping at traffic lights etc. The hunters can employ a similar tactic to attempt to locate and then ambush the hunted player. Communication is essential for the hunters to work effectively together. 

STH-Nov23-2019.thumb.jpg.384c01477c58a5d

We will be running a 70's Cop Show theme...

Hunters

Hunters to wear brown/tan suits and moustaches (for male characters) and the most 70s hairstyle for female characters.

Hunters are to drive a fully modded 60s - 70s muscle car, here are the top 5 according to Broughy that are suitable for the night...

1. Sabre Turbo Custom - 01:06.866 lap time - 121.25 mph top speed - $505 000

2. Impaler - 1:08.436 lap time - 115.5 mph top speed - $331 835

3. Blade - 1:09.269 lap time - 109.75mph top speed - $160 000

4. Tulip - 1:09.572 lap time - 112.75mph top speed - $718 000

5. Dukes - 1:09.636 lap time - 112.5 mph top speed - $62 000 or FREE if you played on PS3

Paint the cars dark blue.

If we can't catch the hunted/have less than 10 hunters in the session, we may switch to the Armoured Schafter V12 or Armoured Kuruma again.

The Hunted

Target to wear overalls and a balaclava. We need the target to be somewhat noticeable, so I suggest a red jumpsuit and yellow balaclava to be more easy to spot. Target to start in a van, but can change to any car at any point after setting off.

Thank you to the 2Bros for permitting me to spam their thread. Because this event is running at the same time as 2Bros I think it depends on the amount of interest as to whether it will replace the PL or just run at the same time.

• Like 3

Wish you luck but you're not bringing us down!

Lann
15 minutes ago, The_Lady_A said:

Next Saturday 21:00utc, 23rd of Novermber, is the next multi-crew Survive the Hunt event. 

It is being organised on our sister website, and can be found here: https://www.rockstarsocialclub.net/forums/topic/313-survive-the-hunt-sat-23rd-november-2100-gmt/#comments

smUwyVk.png

"What is Survive The Hunt?

Essentially, Survive The Hunt (STH) is a freeroam game mode where one player is "hunted" by 8+ other players. There is no radar, HUD or name-tags in order to make this a bit more interesting. While there is no set tactic, the most popular and effective one is for the hunted player to "blend in" with the game AI - either on foot or in a car. This means obeying traffic laws, following the road at an AI-ish pace, stopping at traffic lights etc. The hunters can employ a similar tactic to attempt to locate and then ambush the hunted player. Communication is essential for the hunters to work effectively together. 

STH-Nov23-2019.thumb.jpg.384c01477c58a5d

We will be running a 70's Cop Show theme...

Hunters

Hunters to wear brown/tan suits and moustaches (for male characters) and the most 70s hairstyle for female characters.

Hunters are to drive a fully modded 60s - 70s muscle car, here are the top 5 according to Broughy that are suitable for the night...

1. Sabre Turbo Custom - 01:06.866 lap time - 121.25 mph top speed - $505 000

2. Impaler - 1:08.436 lap time - 115.5 mph top speed - $331 835

3. Blade - 1:09.269 lap time - 109.75mph top speed - $160 000

4. Tulip - 1:09.572 lap time - 112.75mph top speed - $718 000

5. Dukes - 1:09.636 lap time - 112.5 mph top speed - $62 000 or FREE if you played on PS3

Paint the cars dark blue.

If we can't catch the hunted/have less than 10 hunters in the session, we may switch to the Armoured Schafter V12 or Armoured Kuruma again.

The Hunted

Target to wear overalls and a balaclava. We need the target to be somewhat noticeable, so I suggest a red jumpsuit and yellow balaclava to be more easy to spot. Target to start in a van, but can change to any car at any point after setting off.

Thank you to the 2Bros for permitting me to spam their thread. Because this event is running at the same time as 2Bros I think it depends on the amount of interest as to whether it will replace the PL or just run at the same time.

Nice! Do we sign up here or there? So if enough interest this will be the 2B this week?

Edited by Lann

The_Lady_A
6 hours ago, Lann said:

Nice! Do we sign up here or there? So if enough interest this will be the 2B this week?

Sign up by posting in that thread on the other site, as you've already done Lann, although posting in this thread would work too.

And yes I believe so.

pete2581

I was going to need a sub host this weekend anyway so I am glad the hunt will happen.

I also need a sub host on Nov 30th.  Anyone interested in hosting Two Bros that day?  Tagging the normal people who enjoy hosting: @Lann @Dodge @Con @Beez @Jjss924 @Protocawl @djw180 @omarcomin71 (take a day off bro) @JustHatched (stack it with air races)

• Like 1

new.gif

JustHatched
40 minutes ago, pete2581 said:

I was going to need a sub host this weekend anyway so I am glad the hunt will happen.

I also need a sub host on Nov 30th.  Anyone interested in hosting Two Bros that day?  Tagging the normal people who enjoy hosting: @Lann @Dodge @Con @Beez @Jjss924 @Protocawl @djw180 @omarcomin71 (take a day off bro) @JustHatched (stack it with air races)

Yeah, I'm off that weekend, I'll host

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it!!

default_swhatever7.gif

pete2581

Okay I am going to be gone a lot in the next month.  With the holidays and family stuff and a out of town work trip I need guest hosts basically now through the end of next month.

So here is the schedule:

November 23rd: Instead of the Two Bros playlist there will be a survive the hunt event with VANS.  For more info go here: https://www.rockstarsocialclub.net/forums/topic/313-survive-the-hunt-sat-23rd-november-2100-gmt/#comments

November 30th: @JustHatched is your host

Dec 7th: I am in Las Vegas and need a sub host

Dec 14th: I am in Mexico for work and need a sub host

Dec 21st: I already have tix to see Star Wars and will be in the movies when the playlist starts and I need a sub host

Dec 28th: I will be in Pismo Beach and need a sub host

So again, tagging people who may want to host one of these dates: @Lann @Dodge @omarcomin71 @Con @Protocawl @Beez @djw180@Jjss924

Let me know in this thread and I will update the post.

Edited by pete2581
  • Like 1

new.gif

Lann

I will most likely be able to host either 7th or 14th.

• Ok 1

Beez

I’ll do one. Not sure which date though.

• Ok 1

Jjss924

I can if I'm not working. I will be out of town on the 14th.

Protocawl

I could probably host one, not sure which date right now.

Protocawl.png

The_Lady_A

Survive the Hunt tonight at 21:00utc! 70's cop show theme! Any more takers?

• Like 1

pete2581

@JustHatched is your host this weekend!  Have fun!

new.gif

JustHatched

Expect a bit of everything this week. 

• Like 2

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it!!

default_swhatever7.gif

JustHatched

TNT rules for 2bros today. Meaning races will be contact and feel free to move someone out of the way to gain position 

• Like 3

default_swhatever7.gif

RammsteinDUDE
5 minutes ago, JustHatched said:

TNT rules for 2bros today. Meaning races will be contact and feel free to move someone out of the way to gain position 

Awesome! 

pete2581

These dates still need a host: @Beez @Lann @Dodge @Protocawl@Con

Dec 7th:

Dec 14th:

Dec 21st:

Dec 28th:

• Ok 2

new.gif

Con

if everything goes according to plan, I could Host this Saturday, Dec. 7th. Unfortunately, I wont be sure until friday night. So lets say i'm 75% sure at the moment.

• Like 3

Skorpion
7 hours ago, Con said:

if everything goes according to plan, I could Host this Saturday, Dec. 7th. Unfortunately, I wont be sure until friday night. So lets say i'm 75% sure at the moment.

If you can't, I'll be your back up. So this weekend is 100% covered.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1