FYI Ticker
omarcomin71

gta Thursday Night Thunder

Event Title: Thursday Night Thunder (GTA)
Event Author: JustHatched
Calendar: Crew Events Calender

Event Host: DodgeService
Game: GTA Online
Event Start Date: July 9th 2015
Event Start Time: Friday, 2:30am GMT/UTC
(Thursday, 10:30pm EDT / Friday, 3:30am BDT / Friday, 12:30pm AEST)
Reoccurring: Weekly

Thursday Night Thunder

Thursday Night Thunder (TNT) is a NA time zoned PL on Thursday Nights. Join your host DodgeService every Thursday at 10:30 PM EST / 2:30 AM GMT on Friday. The theme for this PL will change weekly. Visit this forum every week to see what's in store for you. It will always be a Racing PL using a specific class, or car, or style of track, or something to keep it fresh.

MsdO1XJ.jpg

Check this forum often for details and updates for upcoming Events and special requirements involved. 

DSaxLzR.pngHxZTkqz.jpg

Please RSVP for this PL. Also there will be an announcement made in the Shout box, and on RSC's in game message system when the Crew Lobby opens.

Rules of TNT:

POSITIVE ATTITUDES

FUN MUST BE HAD, for Fuck's sake.

Thursday Night Thunder (GTA)

Custom Carbonizzare TNT

n1tWgY9.jpg

UAxorgS.jpg

VR9NpWe.jpg

WJTyz2L.jpg

Sz633A3.jpg

pemcqSD.jpg

Full Stream:

Edited by Con

TNT Mud 3/15

Lobby & Playlist Full Stream: 

Edited by Con

Really fun last night. I just may have to buy a Rapid GT Classic. :) 

• Like 2

TNT Stock Rapid GT Classic 4/5

Full Stream:

On 4/6/2018 at 9:51 AM, omarcomin71 said:

Really fun last night. I just may have to buy a Rapid GT Classic. :) 

Yeah, mon! I'm buying one this weekend.

Edited by Con
  • Like 1

A few images captured during Dodges Birthday Bash.  Happy Birthday @Dodge :)

5MbyJyw.jpg

5AFbxtm.jpgOTdxkk4.jpg

tJpYwqH.jpg0t1yaGq.jpg

DNbJeYH.jpgk326dmI.jpg

• Like 3

TNT Hatch BDay - 5/3

DOquGDu.jpg?1

qKDsPBr.jpg

Kjg8Fp3.jpg

dlTC3tK.jpg

i4HgIiL.jpg

Viddis:

Full Stream:

Edited by Con
  • Like 2

Image of @Protocawl taking the term 'Rubbing is Racing' a bit too far during Feltzer Night. 

My car (Green Feltzer) is facing the correct direction.  :P

NFeRKnt.jpg

Edited by omarcomin71
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

I have mine pimped out and ready to roll! :D

dzks9lz.jpg  NNkemcf.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

TNT Karin Dilettante Night  [Full Stream]

Edited by Con
  • Like 2

TNT - Red, White, & Boom!!

Full Stream

Edited by Con
  • Like 1

TNT - IROC Super Diamond 7/12

Tribute to Newyork Nightmare

Full Stream: Racing starts @15:10

Edited by Con
  • Like 3

Also from out last TNT: 

Grand%20Theft%20Auto%20V_20180727122104_

Grand%20Theft%20Auto%20V_20180727122944_

Grand%20Theft%20Auto%20V_20180727122653_

Grand%20Theft%20Auto%20V_20180727123638_Grand%20Theft%20Auto%20V_20180727124016_Grand%20Theft%20Auto%20V_20180727124028_Grand%20Theft%20Auto%20V_20180727124422_Grand%20Theft%20Auto%20V_20180727124631_

• Like 5

TNT 10/11

uZdKXd0.jpg

T3LM0em.jpg

D0Bj4m6.jpg

Full Stream:

Edited by Con
  • Like 1

TNT - 10/18 - Full Stream

He couldn't Dodge those missiles clip:

• Like 2

I really hope that was not the end of TNT. I'll plan events for next month an see if it pans out. 

But if that was the last TNT, I wanted to thank everyone who's attended all these years. TNT is the longest running XDBX PL to date. It started in the summer of 2015 and has been a great ride all this time. Lots of laughs and really good racing. 

Before TNT officially took hold on PS4, I ran the same PL for months on PS3. Back then it was called Dodge and Racing's Hell (DnR). So really this PL has transcended platforms from PS3 to PS4 and and has been an honor to host for all you fine mother fuckers!

• Like 3

TNT was one of the things I missed the most since this new job. I hope it wasn't the last too. It was always a fun time Dodge. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Dodge said:

I really hope that was not the end of TNT. I'll plan events for next month an see if it pans out. 

But if that was the last TNT, I wanted to thank everyone who's attended all these years. TNT is the longest running XDBX PL to date. It started in the summer of 2015 and has been a great ride all this time. Lots of laughs and really good racing. 

Before TNT officially took hold on PS4, I ran the same PL for months on PS3. Back then it was called Dodge and Racing's Hell (DnR). So really this PL has transcended platforms from PS3 to PS4 and and has been an honor to host for all you fine mother fuckers!

I spent months watching the TNT stream with such jealousy as I knew playing in it was the only way I could get better at racing and being a Clash of the Crews and H2H regular, it was important for me to improve at racing. I went out and got a personal monitor just so I could log on to TNT and I only regret not doing that a lot sooner. I have a feeling we won't have to abandon TNT because I will race, Dodge, Hatch, SSRacing, Smurf, I can get one of my SLAY guys to be somewhat of a regular. We raced with three most of the night and I still had fun. We might have to just race with randoms some nights....I don't care. So here is to TNT going nowhere!! 

• Thanks 1

TNT 11/8 - [Full Stream]

Just another fun night of racing. A lot of close encounter moments last night.

Spoiler

@Dodge, are we gonna race RC cars tomorrow for double money?

• Like 1

February Schedule

Feb 7 - IROC: Dewbauchee Exemplar

Feb 14 -  Happy Valentine's Day - NO TNT

Feb 21 -  Street Racing (TRAFFIC)

Feb 28 -  Wheels N Rage

IROC by Pißwasser

uueEGwK.png

International Race of Champions (IROC) was a North American auto racing competition, promoted as an equivalent of an American All-Star Game or The Masters. Despite its name, the IROC was primarily associated with North American oval-racing culture.

KGJaeXD.gif

Drivers raced identically-prepared stock cars set up by a single team of mechanics in an effort to make the race purely a test of driver ability. It was run with a small field of invited drivers (6–12). It was created and developed in 1972 by David Lockton, the developer of the Ontario Motor Speedway, launched in 1973, with Mark Donohue being the first driver to win the championship in 1974. The cars used that year were Porsche Carrera RSRs. Donohue's win in the fourth and last race of that season was his last win, as he died in a Formula One crash at the Österreichring in practice for the 1975 Austrian Grand Prix. The series was not run in 1981, 1982, or 1983.

In 2007, IROC could not find a sponsor and postponed the first two races at Daytona and Texas. IROC went on hiatus in 2007 hoping to return with a sponsor in 2008. In March 2008, IROC auctioned off its tools, equipment, cars, and memorabilia, and went out of business.

Through 2003, IROC was also known for its rainbow of car colors being easily recognized from all other closed wheel racing series. Car numbers were utilized for scoring purposes, but were not the primary means of identification. Instead, the drivers' surname would appear on the door of the car. Exceptions were made when Mario and Michael Andretti raced in the same events. In those cases, their first name was used. The numbers would change from race to race, with the number 1 would be given to the driver starting first, and so on. The colors would correspond to the numbers. Before the races, drivers were assigned via blind drawing, and was how the starting grid for the first race was determined. The finishing order of the race would be inverted for the second race's starting grid, while the reverse of the points standings determined races three and four's grids. Numbers were assigned by the starting position. After the first race, the numbers would be assigned based on points standings. This would make it very confusing for fans, as one week their favorite driver could be driving the blue #1 car, and the next week he could be in the #5 orange car.

jstxZzy.jpg

Our IROC Series will be a little different. Since Pißwasser has taken over sponsorship of IROC, it will be run on all types of tracks around LS. It will still be run using the same cars, prepped by one group of engineers. There will be no numbers on the cars, but they will be different colors to identify the drivers. Drivers need to select their Car Color. Only one color per car is allowed on the track. Thats how IROC works. You'll know in game if you are using the wrong color. R* has a CLASH warning pop up next to your color when selecting your car for the race. There should be no CLASH warnings on your screen. Also, this is run using Stock cars. So, no need to buy it.

These are the colors: Black - Black Steel - Silver - Red - Sunset Red - Hot Pink - Orange - Bronze - Race Yellow - Racing Green - Bright Green - Blue - Light Blue - Creek Brown - Bright Purple - Ice White - Crew (Blue)

kzkTNKl.png

Dewbauchee is a British luxury automotive manufacturer featured in the HD Universe of the GTA series. The brand is based on Aston Martin, and a play on the word "debauchery", reinforced by the fact that the logo resembles four pairs of spread out female legs, and that a star-like dot is visible beneath the logo, which resembles an anus. The styling and position of the name in the logo resembles the real Aston Martin's original logo.  

Exemplar

GMLenpN.png

"The British are well known for their superior auto manufacturing prowess. The company has provided cars for counts, Grand Prix, and doughy dignitaries across the UK"―Legendary Motorsport description.

The Dewbauchee Exemplar is a four-door luxury coupé in Grand Theft Auto V and Grand Theft Auto Online. The car is essentially a four-door version of the Rapid GT, and as such its design is remarkably similar, featuring a mixture of British and Italian design elements. One notable difference (beyond the additional set of doors and rear seats) is the exhausts, which are located underneath the rear of the car and are smaller than those on the Rapid GT. The vehicle heavily resembles the Aston Martin Rapide, with the front end derived from the Ferrari California. Unlike the Rapid GT, the Exemplar has less modification options to it in Los Santos Customs.

Performance

The car features a front-engine, rear wheel drive layout. The car is capable of providing great balance with cornering at low and high speeds. It is often considered to be the best racing car in the Coupes class. Its light weight and good weight distribution allow it to take corners quickly without spinning out or losing control. It is the best-handling of any four-door sedan in the game, over the Felon, Jackal, and Oracle. At $205,000, the Exemplar is significantly more expensive than its rivals (none of which top $100,000). The engine model seems to be loosely based on a V8, whereby it assumes a similar design to the Ferrari 360's F1310 DOHC V8 engine. Just like the Furore GT and Rapid GT (which also share this engine), it features two cold-air intake systems coming from the upper grille (ram-air intake) of the car.

Fun Facts

• Exemplar means something that is considered higher quality and its example may be used for copying. Given the fact that the Rapid GT and the rear of the Massacro looks aesthetically similar, this may be a poke at Aston Martin's design choices, as they manufacture similar looking cars, but with improved performances.
  • The default radio station of this vehicle is East Los FM.
  • The Exemplar is considered as a Coupé although it has four doors, suggesting that it is a "four-door coupé" or a fastback sedan.
  • Like 1

I should be able to attend tonight.  I’ll go with Ice White.  

No TNT tonight. Cupid said so...

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Dodge said:

Is Cupid the name of your wife? :D 

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, Dodge said:

Why are we listening to Cupid? He dont even have a drivers license. He uses wings to fly which I might add are a poor design since I have no idea how he manages to get lift. lol he's a fucking disaster.

• Haha 3