Whacked Out Wednesdays (GTA)

djw180
Posted (edited)

This week we have a racing H2H vs VANS. Starts 30min earlier than usual

RSVP at the above link.

Edited by djw180

djw180
Posted (edited)

Survivals and Simeon's new missions are on bonus $ so the plan for tonight is to do some of those. That means max of 4 people in any session. So if there are more than 4 RSVPs I may make alternative plans. It will be GTA whatever we do.

Also I can be in my Blista before we start, if anyone needs help getting one to spawn.

Edited by djw180
  • Like 2

djw180

WoW tonight will be practice for SRL and a couple of runs of the crew challenge. Other jobs can be added depending on RSVPs.

Lann

Hope to make it!

• Like 1

pete2581

As usual I expect to be there for 45-60 mins give or take at the beginning on my lunch break.

• Like 1

new.gif

djw180
7 minutes ago, pete2581 said:

As usual I expect to be there for 45-60 mins give or take at the beginning on my lunch break.

OK, I'll see if I can put a couple of non-racing jobs up first. Any adversary modes that will work if there's just the 3 of us? Maybe some form of team combat, so long as you're the team of one ;). There's some for up to 4 we could do.

pete2581
12 minutes ago, djw180 said:

OK, I'll see if I can put a couple of non-racing jobs up first. Any adversary modes that will work if there's just the 3 of us? Maybe some form of team combat, so long as you're the team of one ;). There's some for up to 4 we could do.

Every bullet counts and Hasta La Vista are good for small groups.  They may require exactly 4 though, not sure.  There is always Slasher too.  Hopefully we get more people though! 

new.gif

AlCohonez

Oh, sorry, I've accepted before checking but don't have any of the cars listed. I'll remove myself from rsvp.

djw180
Just now, AlCohonez said:

Oh, sorry, I've accepted before checking but don't have any of the cars listed. I'll remove myself from rsvp.

No you're fine, that's just for anyone who wants to use the same car as for Sunday. Just use anything. But they will all be muscle.

• Like 1

djw180

Apart from the crew challenge track. That is hotrings only, you'll have to use a stock if you don't have a custom, but  it's not the sort of track where that makes too much difference, more about not crashing than going too fast.

djw180

Usual thing tonight. Playlist jobs dependent upon RSVPs. Likely to be mainly racing based.

It will include the current crew challenge track (Hotring Sabre only) and GTAV TT track (just to see the track, times won't count as they have to be done solo).

Combat jobs if we have at least 4.

• Like 2

Spinnaker1981

DJ, if I can send you the links can you include SRL tracks (and maybe 1 more)?

Lann
21 minutes ago, djw180 said:

Usual thing tonight. Playlist jobs dependent upon RSVPs. Likely to be mainly racing based.

It will include the current crew challenge track (Hotring Sabre only) and GTAV TT track (just to see the track, times won't count as they have to be done solo).

Combat jobs if we have at least 4.

If we run the TT non contact we can use the times.

djw180
43 minutes ago, Spinnaker1981 said:

DJ, if I can send you the links can you include SRL tracks (and maybe 1 more)?

I have the SRL tracks already. I was trying to avoid those as I don't want this turning into just a SRL practice. We could do one of them I guess.

What was your other track?

46 minutes ago, Lann said:

If we run the TT non contact we can use the times.

Is doubleg OK with that no matter who is there? 

• Like 1

Lann
10 minutes ago, djw180 said:

I cant say for sure, but i would be very surprised if he did not trust us as a crew no matter who is on the list.

Lann
26 minutes ago, djw180 said:

Asked, no problem, he asked for a screenshot of the times so he could pull them to the scores.