Jump to content
JustHatched

Whacked Out Wednesdays (GTA)

Recommended Posts

djw180
Posted (edited)

This week we have a racing H2H vs VANS. Starts 30min earlier than usual

RSVP at the above link.

Edited by djw180

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
djw180
Posted (edited)

Survivals and Simeon's new missions are on bonus $ so the plan for tonight is to do some of those. That means max of 4 people in any session. So if there are more than 4 RSVPs I may make alternative plans. It will be GTA whatever we do.

Also I can be in my Blista before we start, if anyone needs help getting one to spawn.

Edited by djw180
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
djw180

WoW tonight will be practice for SRL and a couple of runs of the crew challenge. Other jobs can be added depending on RSVPs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lann

Hope to make it!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
pete2581

As usual I expect to be there for 45-60 mins give or take at the beginning on my lunch break.

  • Like 1

new.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
djw180
7 minutes ago, pete2581 said:

As usual I expect to be there for 45-60 mins give or take at the beginning on my lunch break.

OK, I'll see if I can put a couple of non-racing jobs up first. Any adversary modes that will work if there's just the 3 of us? Maybe some form of team combat, so long as you're the team of one ;). There's some for up to 4 we could do.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
pete2581
12 minutes ago, djw180 said:

OK, I'll see if I can put a couple of non-racing jobs up first. Any adversary modes that will work if there's just the 3 of us? Maybe some form of team combat, so long as you're the team of one ;). There's some for up to 4 we could do.

 

Every bullet counts and Hasta La Vista are good for small groups.  They may require exactly 4 though, not sure.  There is always Slasher too.  Hopefully we get more people though! 


new.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AlCohonez

Oh, sorry, I've accepted before checking but don't have any of the cars listed. I'll remove myself from rsvp.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
djw180
Just now, AlCohonez said:

Oh, sorry, I've accepted before checking but don't have any of the cars listed. I'll remove myself from rsvp.

No you're fine, that's just for anyone who wants to use the same car as for Sunday. Just use anything. But they will all be muscle.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
djw180

Apart from the crew challenge track. That is hotrings only, you'll have to use a stock if you don't have a custom, but  it's not the sort of track where that makes too much difference, more about not crashing than going too fast.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
djw180

Usual thing tonight. Playlist jobs dependent upon RSVPs. Likely to be mainly racing based.

It will include the current crew challenge track (Hotring Sabre only) and GTAV TT track (just to see the track, times won't count as they have to be done solo).

Combat jobs if we have at least 4.

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Spinnaker1981

DJ, if I can send you the links can you include SRL tracks (and maybe 1 more)?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lann
21 minutes ago, djw180 said:

Usual thing tonight. Playlist jobs dependent upon RSVPs. Likely to be mainly racing based.

It will include the current crew challenge track (Hotring Sabre only) and GTAV TT track (just to see the track, times won't count as they have to be done solo).

Combat jobs if we have at least 4.

 

If we run the TT non contact we can use the times.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
djw180
43 minutes ago, Spinnaker1981 said:

DJ, if I can send you the links can you include SRL tracks (and maybe 1 more)?

I have the SRL tracks already. I was trying to avoid those as I don't want this turning into just a SRL practice. We could do one of them I guess.

What was your other track?

 

46 minutes ago, Lann said:

If we run the TT non contact we can use the times.

Is doubleg OK with that no matter who is there? 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lann
10 minutes ago, djw180 said:

 

 

Is doubleg OK with that no matter who is there? 

I cant say for sure, but i would be very surprised if he did not trust us as a crew no matter who is on the list.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lann
26 minutes ago, djw180 said:

 

Is doubleg OK with that no matter who is there? 

Asked, no problem, he asked for a screenshot of the times so he could pull them to the scores.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...