djw180

Crew Challenge 166 - Stunt Jumps

SINISTER120

Will post my video and top secret time tonight ;)

I had a blast doing this challenge. Have ran through the jumps a hundred times at least. Even have a second, non competitive, video to post. Never thought a Phantom could do the jumps, lol.

A 10 jump challenge would be interesting as it would open up the jump options a lot.

• Like 1

Con

I have nothing to show because my dumbass waited until yesterday and fell asleep after the sunday night game and woke up just in time to head to work. Im a failure. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

SINISTER120

1:02.39  I was really trying for 1 minute flat but just couldn't reach it. Where I land on the 1st jump was key but every time I pushed to the limit, I screwed up. 

Just for fun I did a run in  the JoBuilt Phantom ;)  1:37.74

Edited by SINISTER120
  • Like 4

Lann

21 minutes ago, SINISTER120 said:

1:02.39  I was really trying for 1 minute flat but just couldn't reach it. Where I land on the 1st jump was key but every time I pushed to the limit, I screwed up. 

Just for fun I did a run in  the JoBuilt Phantom ;)  1:37.74

Damn nice!!

• Like 4

SINISTER120

Hats off to those that did the Heli pad jump. I SUCK at that one.

• Like 1

no_snacks

Well done everyone.  Very interesting challenge.  So many possibilities and variables to think about and explore.

Congratulations, @SINISTER120.  You were so passionate about this challenge, so it's fitting you got the win.  An awesome time. :huh: