FYI Ticker
DavidCore89

XDBX World Cup 2018 (Fantasy Football)

1 hour ago, Xyon14 said:

I've 4 transfers left just waiting to see who wins tonight's match before i see who will be the lucky 4 ?

Choose wisely cause @Squirrel is on top of the board now ! 

2 matches to go and here are the current standings:

xlc942.jpg

• Like 3

Squirrel, good job! You nailed it! I loved this private league. It made me even more interested in the games than I usually am. Hope we can repeat this again someday, maybe next EURO.

Also, interesting to know that 141906 guys did better than me on this!!! Jesus, makes me realize I don´t really nderstand anything about football!!!

Edited by Spinnaker1981
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Final standings:

28in49k.jpg

Congratulations to the winner @Squirrel, it was a close battle at the top and it came down to the last day, but there can only be 1 winner. I'll be in touch in a few days to sort out a PSN credit voucher.

Would also like to thank everyone who entered, the league has been awesome.

It had more participation and discussion than I could have imagined, and that has led to a really competitive yet friendly atmosphere.

I like to run a league for each Euro and World Cup, and each has grown in participation, but this year has been the best yet.

2020 will be the next.

Cheers, everyone!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 6

Was a lot of fun taking part. Every game in the cup became an important match. 

@kernalhogan and @Xyon14 were looking untouchable and @Spinnaker1981 was gaining fast. 

Bring on 2020. 

I'm so bummed I went from 6th to 8th in the last day despite having 5 french and 2 croatians players in my team ! I was aiming for a top 5 ! 

Oh well, bring on 2020 ! :D 

Congrats @Squirrel and thanks @DavidCore89 ! 

Edited by Fido_le_muet
  • Thanks 1

Congrats Squirrel!!!!

giphy.gif

DC thanks for putting this together. I hope we can do it again in four years!!! 

Edited by Con
  • Thanks 1

Congrats to @Squirrel and a big thanks @DavidCore89, this made me enjoy it alot more! Already waiting for the next one!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1