JustHatched

special Darts Tourney?

Con
Just now, JustHatched said:

@Con @bakri16 were u able to get your match in?

No Hatch. We agreed on a time yesterday and I forgot all about it today. Unfortunately after Sunday Drive I had to step out with the wife. I can forfeit the match as it was my fault.

bakri16
10 hours ago, Con said:

No Hatch. We agreed on a time yesterday and I forgot all about it today. Unfortunately after Sunday Drive I had to step out with the wife. I can forfeit the match as it was my fault.

I was actually about to say the exact same thing, I too forgot about it, and feel like i'm at fault as well.

JustHatched
10 hours ago, Con said:

10 minutes ago, bakri16 said:

I was actually about to say the exact same thing, I too forgot about it, and feel like i'm at fault as well.

Any chance you guys can hook up in the next day or so?

9 hours ago, Dodge said:

Lann and I could not get a chance to get together so far. 

Your match with @Lann isn't due for a week so you are good

• Like 1

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it!!

default_swhatever7.gif

Con
53 minutes ago, bakri16 said:

Thanks brother. I got caught up in Sunday Drive playlist too. What is your availability today? i wont be home until after 11pm UTC. But good news is that I'm off work the next two days and can pretty much be on after 1pm UTC, so by Hatch extending it for us is a gift. Let's take care of it tomorrow. You set the time and I will put a reminder on my phone. 

Edited by Con

bakri16
55 minutes ago, Con said:

Thanks brother. I got caught up in Sunday Drive playlist too. What is your availability today? i wont be home until after 11pm UTC. But good news is that I'm off work the next two days and can pretty much be on after 1pm UTC, so by Hatch extending it for us is a gift. Let's take care of it tomorrow. You set the time and I will put a reminder on my phone. 

Tommorow it is then. I suggest doing it at 4pm UTC

Con
18 minutes ago, bakri16 said:

Tommorow it is then. I suggest doing it at 4pm UTC

Setting up the reminder on my phone. See you at 4pm UTC/ 12noon EST. 

bakri16

We finally got our match on

@bakri16 3-0 @Con

• Like 2

JustHatched

Matches to be completed by Monday the 19th

@Protocawl vs Me,

@Spinnaker1981 vs @Arruda,

@Dodge vs @Lann 

@kernalhogan vs @bakri16

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it!!

default_swhatever7.gif

JustHatched

I beat @Protocawl 3-2 in a really close match

• Like 1

default_swhatever7.gif

Arruda

@Spinnaker1981 when can you do it? I can from today to friday 19-23 or On the weekend at any time.

• Like 1

Spinnaker1981

Tonight ok? I won´t be attending WoW, but I will be online at around 9:30/9:45. Is that ok with you?

@Arruda

Edited by Spinnaker1981
  • Like 1

Arruda
36 minutes ago, Spinnaker1981 said:

Tonight ok? I won´t be attending WoW, but I will be online at around 9:30/9:45. Is that ok with you?

@Arruda

OK. I'll probably be playing Overwatch, send me a PSN message when you get online.

• Like 1

Arruda

I won against Spinnaker 3-0

• Like 1

JustHatched
1 hour ago, Arruda said:

I won against Spinnaker 3-0

Your next match is against @Potato, no hurry on right now though. Winner will face @Protocawl

Thanks for playing @Spinnaker1981

default_swhatever7.gif

JustHatched

@Fido_le_muet kicked my ass 3 to 0

Fido, you are in the finals, it'll be a couple weeks probably before you get your next opponent 

default_swhatever7.gif

Fido_le_muet

It was probably my best match so far and you made mistakes at the wors times I think. 

Good luck for the rest of the tourney ! 

JustHatched
4 minutes ago, Fido_le_muet said:

It was probably my best match so far and you made mistakes at the wors times I think. 

Good luck for the rest of the tourney ! 

Yeah, it was one of my worst matches ever. We'll might have a rematch if I can win the losers bracket

• Like 1

default_swhatever7.gif

bakri16

@kernalhogan We should have our match tomorrow, what time should we do it?

JustHatched
On 3/17/2018 at 8:08 AM, JustHatched said:

These matches are due by Monday, 

@Lann vs @Dodge

@kernalhogan vs @bakri16

Tomorrow is the deadline

default_swhatever7.gif

Lann

@Dodge is ready for the next round as I strained my elbow practicing and had to drop out of the championship.

bakri16

@kernalhogan forgot about the match and thought he should give me the win since it's past the deadline, and I thank him for it

Potato

I beat @Arruda 3-1

Arruda
34 minutes ago, Potato said:

I beat @Arruda 3-1

I can confirm this is true but only in a technical way :P

Potato

... and then @Protocawl beat me 3-2 with a 6 dart checkout in the final leg :P.

JustHatched

Bracket is all caught up. The only match the has to happen by Monday is @Dodge vs @bakri16

default_swhatever7.gif

bakri16

I won 2-0 against @Dodge

We crashed at the beginning of the 2nd leg of Set 3, and Dodge conceded, good game.

• Like 1

JustHatched
3 hours ago, bakri16 said:

I won 2-0 against @Dodge

We crashed at the beginning of the 2nd leg of Set 3, and Dodge conceded, good game.

Cool,

You have the only match that needs to happen this week against @WasHatched. He can be online thru the week at 10pm utc and after, otherwise we'll need to set up a weekend time

default_swhatever7.gif